“Great place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Salmon
Marietta, Georgia
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

This was my first stay at the Stagecoach Inn, I highly recommend this place. It sits on the Salmon River. The view around the Inn is breath taking. The staff was excellent they went out of their way to meet your needs. john S. Marietta, Ga

Room Tip: Try and reserve a room that over looks the river.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
philadelphia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was very impressed by The Stagecoach Inn. The greeting at the reception desk was very kind and professional. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Although this is a older place they definitely keep up with the decor and maintenance. The showers had good water pressure and plenty of soap and hot water to survive my 30 minute shower after rafting. The bed and pillows were also good. Our room was right off the lobby (can't remember the #). We had a nice view of the salmon River from our balcony. The hotel also has a pool but we did not use it. I would not hesitate to stay here again if in Salmon. This place was recommended bu our rafting company OARS.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

The staff and their manager are great! They pulled out the stops to help me recover from severe dehydration (I had to exit the Middle Fork Salmon on day 3 of 7), to include a shuttle from the airport to the ER and then later from the ER to the Inn. And that was just the beginning.... Juice and fresh fruit were always available, I only needed to relocate twice, there was even a run to the local grocery store for electrolytes and jello. When my boyfriend got off the river on day 7, he joined me and we were able to stay for a couple more days so he could also appreciate the location and the service - and recover from his fun on the river.
I highly recommend this location for a restful stay, the river side is best.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Eagle, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

What a beautiful setting... on the Salmon River! We stayed on the river side and oh how peaceful! We LOVED the bed, very comfy and CLEAN! The breakfast was nice and coffee in my room...the important things in life. :) They have a nice sitting area upstairs that was very relaxing and inviting to sit and read. The staff is the best thing about this remote treasure! We stayed for several days and had no fridge, when I asked about it they had us one within the hour! Thank you! They were so friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: I would stay on the river side! Beautiful and peaceful! I prefer upstairs away from the stairs. (a...
1 Thank Farmchick9
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

I love the view on the river. Staff very helpful and made you feel at home. They recommended a selection of restraunts to try. I loved Burtrums with their beer-battered pickles! The pool was clean and family friendly. My 6 month old girl had her first swim pool experience at the swim pool here and she loved it. The pool was a little too cold for her but great for me on a hot day. The room was very comfortable and had a good night sleep. It was a busy time for the small town and for the hotel. It has a country/small town atmosphere which I love, and it made me feel like I was back at my home town.

1 Thank Lindsay k
kalispell, mt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Great room. There was no fridge. But had to write based on prior post from someone complaining about motorcycles on the sidewalk...have u ever ridden? Do u know what piece of mind it is to be able to park your bike somewhere it will be sheltered and safe from wind and weather?! This is a highly coveted convenience so sorry you felt inconvenienced, but such a wonderful bonus for those of us that ride!!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank marly2005
Lake Oswego, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

No refrigerator in the room makes a week long stay difficult. Breakfast is below par. Rooms and staff are nice and accomodating. When a hotel does not provide shampoo, I wonder why they are cutting back. Then when they replace the little soaps every day I have to think it is not budget, or is it? Add a refrigerator and they would be a 4 rating for me. They are also the only pool in town, which is a big bonus in the summer. When we were there, they had the parking lot repaved so that was a little obnoxious. Also, please stop letting the motorcycles park in front of the door on the sidewalk. Sidewalks are supposed to be for pedestrians.