“GOOD FOOD/GOOD SERVICE”

Cuisines: American
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“GOOD FOOD/GOOD SERVICE”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stopped up to St. Anthony to eat at Chiz's couple weeks ago and they were ok, then we were told to go and eat out to the Relay Station, we went out there and boy we got our moneys worth, they gave us a Prime Rib dinner that overlapped our plate on each side, the clam chowder was to die for and the homemade rolls were awesome, I felt as if it was eating back in the old days back to the days of Wanda, and Lynn. I loved it and I would just like to say that if you ever have a empty stomach and your passing through St. Anthony stop at the Relay Station you will definately get your moneys worth and cute cute cute and happy and friendly service, I Highly reccomend this place and their Breakfast is so good too the Omlets "YUM" hashbrowns are real you can tell, what other restaraunt in St. Anthony give you such choices anymore!!!!!! I will eat every week at the Relay Station on our way upto our cabin, WE LOVE YOU RELAY STATION!!!!!!!

• Visited November 2012

Salt Lake, Utah
“Best Food Ever”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have never had a bad meal here at the Relay Station. We plan every trip to Yellowstone or Island Park so we can eatg here either coming or going if not both! They have a different special every day and the food is some of the best homemade food I hve ever eaten. The chicken noodle soup and the prime rib is some of their favorites and their prime rib sandwich is to "die for". The people who work there are terrific too. It is an all around enjoyable experience and it is right of the freeway.

• Visited September 2012
St. George, Utah
“wasted time & money. should have read reviews first”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I ate here a few years ago and had to wait 20 minutes for a table to open up. chicken fried steak was wonderful. today only one other table and they were leaving. Asked what happened and got a "it's just a slow day" response. entire cafe has gone to pot. broken lid on pepper shaker and an unmarked sugar container full of powdered cream next to dusty artificial flowers on our table. food came and it was bad. steak was hammered and possibly reheated. covered top with floury gravy but bottom was black. a 2 lb. glob of dough for a biscuit and french fries that looked as though they weren't even washed before cutting and cooking with skin still on. they were tough. the best thing was the 1/2 serving of corn strait from the can. Wife had chef's salad that she ate maybe 1/4 of and I ate about 1/2 of my meal and left the rest. SAD!!!

• Visited July 2012
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Don't waste your time or money to stop here.”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

The Relay Station used to be an excellent place to stop and eat at bfore heading to the cabin for the weekend. Great salads, homemade rolls, chicken strips to die for and great service. Then it closed then it reopened, closed again and now open. And after the meal I had last night, it will be closed again. Service was horrible. The salads were soggy from all the water and I didnt even eat it. Chicken strips were the tyson ones you get at Sam's club. Mashed potatoes and gravy were made from a mix. My husbands chicken fried steak was very salty topped with bland gravy. They brought out our potatoes and corn. Then about 5 minutes later brought out the meat. I will never go back. We drove to up to eat at Chiz's but they were packed. We got right into the Relay Station. I should of known something was up.

1 Thank Zacksmom15
idaho
“enjoyed our meal”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I, my wife and three grand childres recently went to the relay station for breakfast. We have gone there many times for lunch, but this was the first time for breakfast. I'm pretty easy to please, but I was delighted when the kids pancake meal for my grand daughter was in the shape of Mickey Mouse. This sealed the deal for her and she was very happy with her meal. All the rest of us thought that our meals were quite good, nothing over the top, but good enough for us to return once again in the future.

• Visited May 2012