Decided against Best Western as train running thru rooms ( well almost ) as we pulled up outside. Found the Lodge by accident , and so glad we did Staff could do nothing more to be helpful and friendly. Bed was so comfortable , nearly missed the complimentary breakfast.
Evening time , sat on the deck overlooking the stunning scenery and lake , with a glass of wine in hand , it does not get any better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge is a new boutique hotel which opened in 2007 but feels like it's been there for ages. It boasts Old World charm with with all of the modern conveniences. It is situated on 600' of sandy beach on Lake Pend Oreille in North Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge at Sandpoint reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Hotel Sagle
- The Lodge At Sandpoint Idaho/Sagle