“chicken tacos are great”

Shellys Back Eddy Grill
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Riggins
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 27, 2013

just stop here driving though Riggins had chicken tacos they where great staff very friendly nice clean little places to eat. will stop here every time we drive though and had a berry. shake to yummy

There are newer reviews for Shellys Back Eddy Grill

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stopped here in riggins again a couple weeks ago, thought we would go rafting, but ended up just having lunch. The burgers here are really good and cooked to order (I hate well done). I had the spicy bill and boy it was spicy but delicious! I also had a huckleberry shake, it was great too. Place was clean, as were the bathrooms.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I really believe all the other reviews. We were off-season, and off-hours when we visited. There was one girl on duty, and I'm sure... I KNOW she did the best she could. But she was alone to cook, bus tables and do janitorial stuff. So it was slow - but it was good.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Kind of a gritty little place, but the food was good and they kept our beverage glasses full. We had burgers and tacos. Very extensive milkshake list.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stopped in on our way home to grab a bite to eat. The food was good (we had a couple of burgers and the homemade chips). Also had a milkshake that was very yummy. The food was quick to be served. Only downside was service was lacking a bit but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt in that it was a little busy at that time we were there. We'll probably try eating there again on another drive through town.

Been to Shellys Back Eddy Grill? Share your experiences!