“Great food and service”

Shellys Back Eddy Grill
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Riggins
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Stopped by here overestimated the weekend with a group of 30, even though the restaurant was packed with hungry travelers, we were treated like family. Burgers were top notch, tacos great, and I salsa to die for. I had a gyro, which was very good. The tatziki sauce on it however was unreal, best I ever had! Who ever does the sauces here knows what they are doing. We will be back again for sure next year!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Stopped in 5 minutes before close. We were told come on in and treated like we had all the time in the world. Great food. Grilled chicken tacos were a surprise to find a great. The staff made us feel welcomed and appreciated. We will be back!

Reviewed February 6, 2012

They have the best burgers made from an assortment of meats, From beef, elk and much more. Must have your ice cream shake with your burgers.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

From homemade shakes to fish tacos and hand tossed pizza, Shelly's is convenient and unique.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I got the burger with jalapeños my wife got the elk tacos. Both were Awesome! It was absolutely worth the stop.

1  Thank J1_C1

Been to Shellys Back Eddy Grill? Share your experiences!