“Chilly Night, but a warm, roomy Jacuzzi Tub ;-)”
Review of Motel 6 Rigby

Motel 6 Rigby
Motel 6 Rigby
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rigby
Redlands, California
“Chilly Night, but a warm, roomy Jacuzzi Tub ;-)”
Reviewed August 16, 2010

I've stayed in the South Fork Inn several times when visiting Rexburg. I don't like to stay in Rexburg, because you pay 2 - 3 time as much, and you only have a 12 mile drive into town from Rigby. The last visit I made was in January, so it was cold and there was snow on the ground. I had never stayed in the Jacuzzi room, so I winked at my wife and I changed our room. For the extra few dollars, (maybe $20) we were able to take the chill off by soaking in a hot, steamy Jacuzzi tub that was quite large. It is located off the bathroom area, but in the main room, so you can watch TV and RELAX.

I stay here at least 3 times a year as I take kids up to school and pick them up, and with the money I save here, I can go to the Stockman's Restaurant (Steak House) a mile or two down the highway and have a "All You Can Eat" steak dinner! (the lady at the front desk clued me in on this wonderful place to eat! - Thanks)

All-in-all, I would give South Fork Inn a good mark for value, and it's always been clean - and with a few kids in college I'm always looking to save a few bucks, without sacrificing quality.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
7 Thank JeffNewt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 6, 2010

arrived here after a long drive from Burns, Oregon, we just pulled off the road after Idaho Falls and this was the only place we could find but it looked ok. Well it was Independence Day so the young lad and man behind reception had obviously got the short straw having to work, but it was obvious that they were not very happy, we asked to look at the room and the young lad just looked plain grumpy when he showed us, not sure if he was being looked over by the man maybe he was in training but we had the room anyway as it was ok and i went to ask if there was any coffee for the coffee maker which was in the room and he was grumpy again and said there should have been some in there, but plainly there wasn't otherwise i wouldn't have been asking. The room was ok clean sheets, clean towels, shower good but it is the smallest shower room (shower and toilet combined) that i have been in, but as i said the shower was good. Checked out the next morning and the staff were a couple of ladies and they we bright and cheery so those guys really got the short straw :-( the only place that was open to eat was wendy's not much else anyway so good idea to have eaten before you stop there and nothing on offer in the way of breakfast in morning.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank raywheeler
michigan
Reviewed November 1, 2009

Looks deceiving from the outside but inside is nice, clean and fairly modern. Little refrigerators in the rooms which are spacious. Everyone was soooo nice!! It was very homey. I felt so safe and comfortable there compared to other places I have stayed. It is a family atmosphere. The next night I stayed in Pocatello and the night clerk scared the wits out of me. I wished I had stayed another night at South Fork. I chose it because all of the Rexburg motels were full but I would choose it again even with the 15 minute drive as it was reasonably priced and very comfortable.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
4 Thank warywoman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rigby
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rexburg - BYU
SpringHill Suites Rexburg
Henrys Fork Inn
Henrys Fork Inn
#1 of 1 in Saint Anthony

Been to Motel 6 Rigby? Share your experiences!