“A must try if you're in Rigby or Rexburg!”
Review of Gator Jack's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gator Jack's
Salt Lake City, Utah
“A must try if you're in Rigby or Rexburg!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I'm not totally in love with their sandwiches...the fixings are really good but I just like a denser chewier bread. But the breakfast burritos are excellent (I think you can order them anytime of day too). Seriously, you must try one...and get gator sauce in it to spice it up. Also the gator bites (little potato things) are really good. They have other things on the menu besides sandwiches and breakfast burritos too...the cajun alfredo is pretty tasty. They have crushed ice in their pop machines...and free refills. The employees are really nice and helpful and the food is pretty tasty. Try it!

Visited June 2012

Ogden, Utah
“Hot dog on sandwich bread?”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Everyone I've talked to loves this place. However, I didn't care for it. It is probably because I ordered a hot dog. I didn't feel like having a sandwich at the time. The hot dog came on sandwich bread, which I thought was so weird. All in all, way too much bread for a tiny hot dog. Do not order what I did.

• Visited July 2011
Carlsbad, New Mexico
“This place is great.”
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

I love their new shrimp po boy. The remoulade sauce is terrific. Could us a bit more shrimp. But it is served with sausage also. Excellent. This place always does well.

Pocatello, Idaho
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This place was so good. My husband and I watch a lot of Diners Drive-ins and Dives and Man Vs Food, so they are always showing amazing unique food that you end up craving and wishing you had a place like that near you at the end of the show. Well, this is one of those places. It is classic favorites done differently and deliciously. The Gator Bites are amazing. We had the Pastrami Burger, and the Buford Burger (bacon cheeseburger) were just what we were craving. My husband and I are from Las Vegas and we moved to Pocatello, ID. There isn't much to eat, and we were wishing for something good, and we found it. It is 70 miles away from us, but we will just have to find reasons for coming up, just so we can eat there. The staff is super friendly, and you can really tell the owner has a lot of love and pride for his restaurant and food.

• Visited March 2012
Salt Lake CIty
“Surprise! (a good one)”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My daughter took us to to Gator Jacks while we were visiting over the holidays and I was very pleasantly surprised. The restaurant is hidden in a very non-descript building with several other businesses but it is worth seeking out. The sandwiches were excellent and a great value. The staff was extremely helpful offering great suggestions as we ordered. We will definately be back!

Visited December 2011