“Service not the best”
Review of Da Pineapple Grill

Da Pineapple Grill
Ranked #5 of 76 Restaurants in Rexburg
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Description: Hawaiian Island and asian cuisine, full sushi bar. Best sushi bar and island cuisine. Located at the University Plaza. Restaurant is going on their 6th successful year. Fresh seafood, authentic island dishes, great variety of sushi choices from traditional style to tempura. Excellent reviews.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I was surprised that we had to wait quite a long time for our server to take our drink orders and than an equally long time for the drinks to appear on our table. The same with our dinner orders. The food was ok but not great. The prices were a little high for the quality of the food. Would we eat there again? Probably because there aren't that many dining places in Rexburg.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We eat there every visit to Rexburg! We love their sushi rolls & their musubi! The decor is authentic & original! Their sauces are so good, especially the citrus sauce! Aloha!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went here twice just to make sure it was actually bad and not just the type of food I got. The chicken tasted worse than dog food. Out of the group of five, only one person got something tolerable. The sushi is mediocre, but you can't expect much from an Idaho "Hawaiian" restaurant. If you want good food, try the Thai restaurant on Main Street.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Whenever my son visits he loves to go here for sushi. I love the other items and have never been disappointed in what I've ordered. I especially like the pot stickers. mmmm

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The front desk at our hotel said that this was his favorite place to eat. I was disappointed. The restaurant has an island/Japanese menu. I lived in Japan for a couple of years. So I may be a little more critical concerning Japanese food. But, it took so long to get our food, I was already in a bad mood by the time the food arrived.