My review of this hotel may be a little tainted by a wonderful night's stay that we had early in our trip in Idaho Falls. We took a road trip up to Yellowstone and stopped the first night at a fabulous Sleep Inn in Idaho Falls, camped in Yellowstone for three nights, and then stopped in Rexburg on the way home. I wanted to stay in Rexburg because I had been a student at the college in town 15 years ago and wanted to see how the city had changed.
When you look at pictures online of this hotel it's obvious that the decor is very funky and modern. It's okay, just not my thing and seemed really out of place in little old Rexburg, Idaho. The rooms are very spacious and I loved the couch/sitting area and the flat screen tv could swivel to accomodate you in the sitting area or the sleeping area. The sofa also folds out into a bed to accomodate a fifth person in the queen suite. The toilet and shower/bathtub are located in two different rooms which is nice for families trying to get ready at the same time. I didn't like the pocket doors, however, which have an opaque glass on them. When someone is in the bathroom and turns on the light the light shines directly on those who are still in bed. Somewhat irritating.
The pool area is nice, but I couldn't swim in the pool as it was too chilly for my taste. Kids were the only people I ever saw enjoying the pool. The fitness room seemed very nice.
Breakfast in the morning was pretty nice. They had waffles with some out of the ordinary toppings, oatmeal, bagles, muffins, and the makings for breakfast sandwiches.
I probably would have given the hotel a better rating if I hadn't stayed at the fabulous Sleep Inn in Idaho Falls a few nights before. It was about $40 less a night and the service there was just exceptional, but if you need the extra bed or just have to stay in Rexburg this is a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, where you have the space you need to get things done or unwind and just be comfortable. Our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25 percent larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. Let us show you why we're the best in the business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Rexburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Rexburg Hotel Rexburg
- SpringHill Suites Rexburg Idaho