We selected this hotel on the Marriott-dot-com website, as the Marriotts in nearby Idaho falls were all full. A bit out of the way, off of I-15, but well worth it.
The surprise was the room's decor. It is a budget hotel, but the layout of the room and the decorating were sort of a '60s retro-chic/future-ific thing -- very nice, original and comfortable too.
We had lots of room to spread out, we had some leftovers from the night before which we reheated in the microwave -- a nice added touch! Then we spread out and watched TV and relaxed in the room. The sleeping area is separated from the 'living room' by a little divider wall and there is a separate toilet bathroom and shower room, which gives the suite a bigger feel, All with the retro-chic decor -- so cool!
Only negative for those travelling without leftovers is that there are very limited walking-distance restaurant options. (You'll have to drive.)
We were heading west from Montana, and this was a great stop. For folks going to Yellowstone from the west or south, this would be a great spot too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, where you have the space you need to get things done or unwind and just be comfortable. Our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25 percent larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. Let us show you why we're the best in the business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites Rexburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Rexburg Hotel Rexburg
- SpringHill Suites Rexburg Idaho