“Great burgers and Fries!”
Review of Burger Heaven - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger Heaven
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Been here many times.. and we often bring out of town friends too. Love their burgers... all have been super tasty. We usually get the cheeseburger or jalepeno cheeseburger or mushroom cheeseburgers...they never disappoint. The fries are thick and not greasy at all!
Yummy!

There are newer reviews for Burger Heaven

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This place is so clean! They will make any kind of burger you want. They are dripping good and large. Their shakes are fresh and yummy too.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stopped here for a quick bite. Maria & Z, the owners are very friendly. Anyway, the food was quick to arrive and top notch. We all loved the burgers, and had to try the NY pizza. It was NY in Idaho! I just love this place. A must see in the area.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

So this place is literally a burger heaven. When I want a good ol' fashioned, no frills burger, this is it. When I worked in Rathdrum I'd go here once a week, to every other week. Always consistent. The fries are also amazing. They are addicting and they give you a lot of them.

I always get their Jalapeno' Cheeseburger. They have other stuff, but its sooooo good that I can't bring myself to get anything else for fear it won't be as good. They have pizza there in the afternoon/evenings, haven't had it but I hear its just as good.

Reviewed June 26, 2009

BH was the first place I ever ate at in N. ID and boy did it set the bar high! That was 5 years ago and I have lived here for 4.5 years now. I have eaten quite a few burgers since then and haven't found a better burger. For those of you familiar with In-N-Out, this is your equivalent here in the Pacific Northwest. What makes this place even better? You can have a beer with your burger!

Time to wrap up the review! Just talking about BH has made me hungry.