“Eh”

Granny's Pantry
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Eh”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

The atmosphere of this place was cute and warm, and I had really high hopes, as it came recommended. However, I didn't think it was the greatest food (my Monte Cristo sandwich was probably the worst thing I have ordered/been served in a very long time) and the service wasn't really that great. Not a place I would consider returning to.

I will say that the prices were great, though!

• Visited June 2014

“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We are only in the area a couple of days, but we are coming back! Breakfast was delicious for the whole family. Even our children ate every bite on their plates. The Spanish omelette was divine!

• Visited August 2013
Livermore, California
“Food was great!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had a very good experience. We had a wonderful country breakfast and the service was great. This place was clean and the price was right!

• Visited July 2013
Spokane
“Friendly and tasty”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My grandparents and I stop here all the time en route from Spokane to Sandpoint and back. The staff is small and friendly, and the food is tasty. My grandparents love the seniors menu. It's what you can expect from a small-town cafe--nothing fancy or sophisticated--just good and affordable.

Visited January 2013
Rathdrum, Idaho
“Waited a long time for service”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

The last time I went to Granny's Panties (as we call it), I waited FOREVER for service even though we were one of two tables seated at the time. The coffee cups would be empty and the waitress would be hanging out in the kitchen and it took forever to get her attention for a refill. I usually tip really well. I think this was the only place where I have not tipped.

Visited September 2011