“simple and cozy and nestled with small town charm”
Review of Eagle's Nest Motel

and 1 more site!
Eagle's Nest Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Priest River
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I had the pleasure of visiting this small town during the 4th of July while on a business trip with a friend. We stayed at Eagle's Nest for our entire stay and it was a very pleasant experience. For a motel, the place is very clean and kept up. The establishment is family owned and run, and are friendly and warm. Blow dryers, irons and ironing boards are available on request, and they're very fast about getting you what you need.

Also, It's a great location. Just across the street is the grocery store, a local burger joint, and an espresso stand. There are also two great restaurants within walking distance, one right next door.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank discerningtraveler91
There are newer reviews for Eagle's Nest Motel

Reviewed June 19, 2011

Very clean, interesting look on exterior and interior. close to restaurants and grocery store. Continental breakfast is a good feature and they keep it out till 10 and I didnt have to get up to early to get coffee and eat. Managers really polite and helpful

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank maxmorris
Reviewed June 6, 2011

This was a fine hotel. Nothing fancy. Rooms were clean and I didn't see many other options in the area. Our room still had a slight aroma of smoke even though it is a smoke free hotel but the others we were with didn't have this in their rooms.

It comes with a breakfast (cereal, muffins, coffee).

The area is outstanding - very beautiful.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank EricL97332
Reviewed December 2, 2010

I travel to this area a couple times a year on business. Hotel choices are pretty limited, but the Eagles Nest has always been a decent option.

On this trip, I met the new owner (as of September). He seems really nice, but they must be still learning the trade.

In my three night stay, towels/soap/shampoo/toilet paper were never restocked. The bed was made and trash removed only once. With very small trash cans, they were overflowing by the time I left.

Unfortunately, as I get to the room late (typically after 9) and leave early (before 8) the office was always closed/locked so I did not even have opportunity to discuss the issue with management.

Hopefully the service here will improve with time, but I plan to explore the limited other options.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank BrentonAFox
Reviewed August 10, 2010

We stayed in a king jacuzzi room and it was very nice. The room was incredibly clean and the staff was excellent. We arrived in Priest River early and, although check-in time was several hours away and our room had not yet been cleaned, they allowed us to check in early so we could go about our day and not worry about being back befor the front desk closed. The room was huge and would be a very good place to stay if someone had business in the area. It includes a decent size table that could easily be used as a work surface and internet service was available. There was also a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker which would make an extended stay much easier.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank hometown1234
Reviewed July 27, 2010

I stayed in this motel awhile back and am only now getting around to writing a review, sorry. When I was planning my trip to visit Priest River, I was reluctant to stay here. My standards are high and I thought this would be a dingy motel because it is inexpensive. I was wrong, the motel was exceptionally clean, the rooms were very large, the beds very comfortable. I was extremely pleased by this motel, it was a very pleasant stay. I would stay again. The price is a bargain, but at any price, this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank MDSinCA
Reviewed October 27, 2008

This is an excellent motel with very reasonable price, $55 for queen size room. Continental breakfast and Cable internet. This is a very clean motel I ever saw in the recent ten years.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Priest River
#3 of 3 in Ponderay
Best Western Edgewater Resort
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandpoint North
Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging

Been to Eagle's Nest Motel? Share your experiences!