“Huge pizza's”

Nate's New York Pizza
Ranked #13 of 96 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We have seating for up to 55 guests. We also have two outside tables in the summer time. Nate's is proud to have local craft beers on tap and we have hard liquor for you. We make our dough daily and our sauce daily. We use the best of everything. We are the home of the 36" Pizza Challenge!!Our pizza's are 14" 18" 24" in size.
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

These pizza's are huge and delicious New York style pizza. Quality ingredients used. Friendly staff. Great rotational beers on tap as well.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very soggy crust ! Not very accommodating. I read many of the reviews and asked people I know and they all had rave reviews but our experience will never bring us back!

3  Thank Gene B
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We went to New York two summers ago and have not found a pizza worthy to compare until now. The crust is the key part in a true and blue NY pizza and they have a classic thin crispy crust. Great place for lunches as you can get pizza by the slice and stromboli. I prefer the Stromboli. I have had their calzones which is very good.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Absolutely the best food with the best service and value!! Along with a great selection of beverages, this is quickly becoming one of our favorite places to hook up with friends for a great time and great food. We like the events, too. Thank you!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My grandson loves this place!! Food is good but I felt it was a bit over priced. I realize pizza doesn't really need atmosphere but it would help in this case.