“Worth a visit”

Nate's New York Pizza
Ranked #10 of 90 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We have seating for up to 55 guests. We also have two outside tables in the summer time. Nate's is proud to have local craft beers on tap and we have hard liquor for you. We make our dough daily and our sauce daily. We use the best of everything. We are the home of the 36" Pizza Challenge!!Our pizza's are 14" 18" 24" in size.
Manitou Springs, Colorado
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Nate's recently had an ownership change and the new owner seems dedicated to customer satisfaction. I ate there twice on a recent visit and both times I was there, he went to every table to ask how the food was.
The slices are quite large, tasty, and could be a meal in themselves. I added a "small" house salad that was huge and very tasty. It comes loaded with fresh mushrooms, olives, onions, tomatoes and cheese crumbles with a choice of the usual dressings. I went twice during a four-day visit to Post Falls.

Visited September 2012

“Excellent True New York Style”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

What can I say, Nates is great. You can get a gigantic slice and a pop for $5. The slice has to be put on two plates its so big! The crust, sauce and cheese are all high quality. The cheese bread is also very good. Would highly recommend this place to any pizza lover. I do think Nate recently sold the place but the recipe is the same. Hopefully it stays that way.

Spokane, Washington
“Best pizza in the Inland Northwest!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

There is nothing to complain about and everything to love. Te pizzas are hot and huge and delicious.

Visited February 2012
Post Falls, Idaho
“True New York Style”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

Great pizza! A truly different option than your typical pizza place. Very Yummy! Give it a try!

Visited February 2011
Post Falls, Idaho
“May be the best pizza in North Idaho and Spokane!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2011

I grew up in a pizza family. One brother was a manager at one place in town and my other brother was a manager at another. Always had pizza in the house. I can truly eat pizza almost everyday and be okay with it. Makes my wife lose her mind. That being said, I think Nate's is probably the best NY style pizza in North Idaho. There are others that are great too. Capone's, Garlic Jims, and others, but Nate's toppings, crust, and sauce is the best. You can literally get a slice bigger than my six year olds head and a soda for $4.50. Great food, great people, great prices. It's a win/win/win situation. Nate's a down to Earth dude who will always shoot the crap with you.

• Visited December 2010