SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Post Falls
$119
Quality Inn(Post Falls)
$69
QualityInn
Sleep Inn(Post Falls)(Great Value!)
$62
Riverbend Inn(Post Falls)
$54
Priceline
$102
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$139
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$130
$119
Hampton.com
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$64
$98
$65
Hotels.com
Motel 6 Coeur D'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)
$54
Motel 6
  • Pool
All reviewsthe staff was friendly and helpfulwaffleshot tubroom was cleanbreakfast barnice staygreat place to staysilverwood theme parkhot breakfastgreat pricedesk stafffront desk personfree breakfastjoshuaspokanemotelcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was changed ownership and is getting better. I was reluctant on staying here after seeing the reviews but opted to anyway due to its location for what I was in the area for. I an glad I did. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the property could be a bit better but not bad, the room was clean and comfortable. I have no complaints about this place would and am planning on staying again. Only drawback is they are not affiliated with any large chain so no rewards program.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We looked up hotels in Post Falls and this one came up and the price was 99.00 dollars. At check in they charged us 150.00. And when we asked all they said was we will match that price which was their price to start with. The staff had no control over the guests in the hallways. Kids running up and down all night and day playing with the ice machine dropping ice everywhere. And to top it off it smelled like something was on fire. I will sleep in my car next time.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank LuciaJ
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Where to start. We've been in 15 different hotels for 15 days and had great success. (We're not super picky either) BUT this place. We were talked into a "suite" for a little more money. HA! Clump of black hair on the wall by the desk, gummy work on the floor by the bed Vacuum lately?) m&m's in the safe, small holes in the curtains when you pulled them, a spinkler head hanging out of the ceiling, microwave door handle had huge crack so when you opened it, it pinched your hand. etc. Two bath towels in a roon for 4 people. The pool area had clogged drains so water standing where you sit to watch your kids, and hair and gunk floating in it. Algae growing on on the drain there. Etc. I asked for a manger told not in but will call you in a half hour. Nothing. I called that night, the next day and a few days after we got home. We were way over charged for something that should've cost $89. I tried to work it out, but "Katie" the manager never called. Too bad, poor customer service can ruin an owners business..... As I said we're not picky, we know hotels are used daily and there will be some things wrong, but to call tis a suite (and it was a handicapped room and we didn't know, so no tubs for kids) is just wrong.

Room Tip: DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep driving, there's nice hotel across the street lower priced and kept up
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

His hotel is very smoky, even though we had a non-smoking room. It came into our room every time some lit up a cigarette. Lesson learned-make sure hotel is ENTIRELY non-smoking if you don't smoke. I now know I need to search hotels with that in mind.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank jrdice
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We were really stuck the day we were looking for a place to stay as there were a couple of music festivals and a car race in the area so everything was booked up. We were given a lead that there were a couple of rooms left here. We were fortunate to get a room (although at the premium rate). The room and bathroom were large. The staff were great. The breakfast buffet is phenomenal and was the best in all of our travels. Kudos to the lady who restocks the breakfast bar because she really hustled and restocked all items very quickly. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family