Sleep Inn
Riverbend Inn(Post Falls)
$69
Priceline
$142
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$163
$149
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
$76
$98
$67
Motel 6 Coeur D'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)
$60
Motel 6
  • Pool
All reviewschoice hotelsno elevatorhour poolwafflesroom was cleanthe breakfast areasmaller sidepool and hot tubvisiting familyan irongreat priceeasy accessmorning breakfastpleasant surprisewould stay here againcoeur d'alenecomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My recent stay at Sleep Inn of Post Falls left something to be desired. The location was all right not too far from the interstate. The desk clerk was nosey, repeatedly asking about our purpose being in town, even after we brushed the question aside. The first room we were given smelled very strongly of cigarette smoke, despite the fact that it was a nonsmoking room. We were given another room with no odor after we returned to the front desk to ask for a switch. The room was clean but not quite what I expected. The TV only received 23 channels which is more in line with what I would expect from a Motel 6. There was no elevator too be found if it exists it is well hidden. The shower temperature and pressure were not very good. Finally the breakfast area was extremely cramped and overflowing with people making IHOP seem like a better option. The cons aside there are some redeeming qualities of this hotel. The key card system is advanced only requiring you to touch the card to a pad, much easier than swiping keys typically found in hotels. The bathroom door actually locked which is often a problem for sliding designs. The breakfast tasted good and featured cranberry juice, which has become hard to come by in a hotel these days. The price was gouged due to Hoop fest and the Fleetwood Mac concert. However the normal pricing is not a good deal for the area and you could find a much nicer hotel for the price. Overall I would only recommend this hotel if nothing else can be found (That is how I ended up at it).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank principesnaviganti
PostFallsSleepInn, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Sleep Inn. Our front desk staff sometimes does become overly friendly, but they mean it all with good intentions. Our breakfast area sometimes does become cramped with the abundance of people, but I'm glad you were able to enjoy the food to start your day. The door-locks, as you mentioned are new and a nice improvement from the usual one's where you slide in your key. These locks are only a small glimpse of the renovations we will be beginning next week. I hope you will visit us again so we can exceed your needs with our renovated property.
Look forward to seeing you soon,
Sleep Inn of Post Falls

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Thin walls, noisy, substandard room. Closet is open hanging space at foot of bed. Bathroom is toilet & shower in a closet-sized room. Breakfast was limited, "dining room" is a few tables crammed under the stairs. Very noisy - night clerk had a conversation with an upset customer at 4:00 AM oblivious to the volume of noise. I've paid less for much better accommodations. Stay here only as a last resort.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Navav

First of all, thank you for staying with us at the Sleep Inn. & secondly, I apologize for the inconvenience noises from the front desk may have caused. I will make it a point to go over with our staff on quiet hour policies. Regarding the substandard rooms, we're phasing in a renovation of the entire hotel exterior and interior starting next week. We hope you will visit us again so you can enjoy the upgrades we do.
Best regards,
Sleep Inn Post Falls

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stayed here last night, it was an average overall stay. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable, good breakfast. The best part was going downtown to Cour d' Alene and walking around then walking along the boardwalk at sunset. A must if you are in the area!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and I'm glad you enjoyed our recently purchased beds and our breakfast to start your day in Coeur d'Alene right! The beds and LCD TV's in each room were purchased recently and are only a small glimpse of our upgrades to come. Starting next week, the interior and exterior of the hotel will be completely renovated and we hope you'll come visit us again to enjoy our new upgrades.
Best regards,
Sleep Inn Post Falls

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This hotel is very pet-friendly. It was the primary reason for my spending the night in the hotel lobby. I am extremely allergic to fur-bearing animals. Upon check-in, there was no apparent problem at first, but about three hours later, I started to develop asthmatic symptoms. My wife, fortunately, is not allergic, so she had no problem sleeping in our room. I checked with the staff, but they were unable to move us to another room because the hotel was 100% full. In this lousy economy, I am glad to see people patronizing any establishment. If you have pets, this is the place to go! The rooms ARE clean, the free breakfast was VERY GOOD, the hotel staff was excellent and amenities were all there. The management DID REFUND a portion of our room costs (33%). I was satisfied.

Room Tip: Make sure you inquire about whether your room is pet-friendly or was recently pet-friendly, especially if you have allergies. Not much in the way of local restaurants, but one across the street in the nearly-abandoned outlet mall was quite good (The Cabin). Locally owned and operated and very reasonable.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NewvilleTK
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We booked this property because of tripadvisor reviews but were disappointed with our stay. Check-in was smooth and the front desk clerk was friendly and efficient. We were assigned a room on the first floor looking out at the fence (about 8ft from the back of the hotel) - so no view. The funishings were old and the only chair in the room was dirty. The carpet was old and I wouldn't let my kids play on it - or walk on it with bare feet...ugh. the sink in the vanity was cracked and there was mold in the bathroom - in the shower and on the ceiling. The pool was so chlorinated that it burned your eyes to sit in the pool room. This property might be ok for a one night stay when all you need is a bed but this was a weekend getaway for us - 3 nights and it was very tiring because we didn't want to spend any time in the room - it was uncomfortable.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the second floor if you want any type of view - we were on the back side of the hotel and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family