“Good for a stopover, not a long stay.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Post Falls
Westport, WA
“Good for a stopover, not a long stay.”
Reviewed August 18, 2010

We stayed here based on a recommendation and reviews on Tripadvisor but were disappointed. The rooms are small, the beds are small, and the amenities few. The breakfast was ok - pretty standard fare. There are a couple of smoking rooms upstairs and unfortunately, the entire hall smells like cigarette smoke. The walls are thin and any traffic in the hallway is loud. My husband was very disappointed to find out that the athletic club pass that they offer in lieu of their own workout room is for a place in Coeur d'Alene, 6 miles down the highway! Especially considering that there is a gym just around the corner. Unlike the previous reviewer, we did not have any trouble with the front desk. They were always friendly and helpful. However, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
AZ
Reviewed August 7, 2010

We decided NOT to stay at this hotel, due to the unbelievable pushy rudeness of the desk clerk (Rick) at the time of check-in. I questioned the high pet fee, and asked if there was any negotiation on that. He said, "Take it or leave it." I chose to leave it, and walked out of the hotel back to my vehicle. There was another guest checking in behind me, and he indicated he would pay the pet fee. Here's the weird part: before Rick even took care of the next guest, he followed me out to my vehicle, and told me I was stupid for not taking the room at the rate he quoted! He said I could check all over town and I'd find out every motel charges the same (no, they don't!), and still he would not leave me alone, after I told him no thank you several times. He then tried to bargain with me for the room rate and the additional guest (a coupon I had was fr one person only) and the pet fee. I told him I felt I was at a flea market, and I would not bargain anything with him, and again (third or fourth time), I told him to leave me alone. He then said, as he slapped his hand on the fender of my car, that I should look for a Motel 6 to stay in, I wasn't up to the standards of a Comfort Inn guest.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank VeeHee

Travelers are raving about these Post Falls hotels

San Francisco, California
Reviewed July 31, 2010

Clean, comfortable, and a great value - no complaints from us - no restaurants close by but many within five miles. We will be back.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Calgary
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Great value for an overnight stay in Post Falls - Everything about the hotel was very good and $54.00 per night when booked through the Coeur D'Alene Chamber of Commerce Website.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed March 8, 2010

Service was excellent. The room was amazingly clean. The morning breakfast bar was adequate. Snacks available in the evening. The room was large & the bathroom was completely functional. Expanded television channels. Wi-Fi worked well. Vending machines available & fully stocked. No restaurants within walking distance, however, that seems to be reflective in the price. My stay was much cheaper than had I stayed a few miles away in Coeur D'Alene. The only negative thing about the hotel that I found was that there isn't any guest laundry facilities on site. Most likely not an issue for most travelers.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Seattle
Reviewed December 22, 2009

If you visit the Coeur d'Alene chamber of commerce website and look under specials, there is a Winter Wonderland Rate special through the 09/10 winter season.

$49.00 includes small breakfast and free wi-fi.

Clean room and good service. Overall vice positive.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Teamstrannon
PDX
Reviewed August 12, 2009

Spent 4 nights here for a vacation. We found it VERY clean and comfortable. No complaints at all. Breakfast was very adequate, beds comfortable, fridge and microwave in the room and large bath. Would stay here again!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene
#7 of 22 in Coeur d'Alene
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!