“Great place, helpful staff”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Post Falls
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Updated rooms but no microwave or frig. There was a microwave in the game room downstairs that we used. The breakfast was good with make your own waffles. hard boiled eggs not good.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank barbeque2

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Just off I-90 close to Spokane to the west and CDA to the east, this hotel is a bit isolated from the rest of Post Falls. Most of the room had been recently renovated with the exception of the washroom which needed a few repairs. Our room lacked a dead-bolt lock and was against the stairway making it quite loud starting at 630am.

Room Tip: Avoid units against the stairways as they do not have sound-proofing.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2012

We really liked this hotel for the price, great value and will definetly be back. Thanks a bunch!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2012

This is my third stay in the last one year. Its a business friendly hotel with access to fax and copier. I have always liked the hotel for value it offers. It has nearly 50 rooms so all guest (seems like) get the attention from the Manager as i have found the Manager very accessible and a friendly staff to say the least.

I noticed this last stay that the hotel completed its renovations. I like the new decor. While the room size is typical of Comfort Inns the new furniture gives it a rather upscale look. I found the new mattresses to be very comfortable.

They continue with serving fresh baked cookies and milk in the evening and late night snack of PB&J sandwiches. Many a times it has saved me a drive to the local fast food place when I got hungry at night. The rooms were immaculately clean.

I would recommend it for short or extended stays.

Room Tip: Make reservations in advance especially if you are planning to visit the area in busy summer time.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jason S
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We happened upon this Comfort Inn by accident as the website checked me in here and i had intended to check in at the Comfort Inn in Coeur D'Alene.
Being 7 miles west of where I had initially intended to be I was a little uneasy at first but the check in process was good, The room was good, the staff was friendly, service was good, TV was ok, there was a microwave and fridge and the internet worked well.
The breakfast was not good and basically total carbs. they put something out that resembled scrambled eggs but I skipped over them and grabbed the hard boiled eggs, covering them with biscuits and gravy.
I could stay here again if necessary but would look elsewhere first.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank cliffsiler
Reviewed October 22, 2011

This was our third trip to this Comfort Inn. When we arrived, Vic was very helpful and welcomed us right away. We chatted with him in the lobby for a good 15 minutes before even going to the room. I am in love with their mattresses. I don't know what kind they are, but when i stay there, my neck pain disappears. It's either mattress or the pillows. When my electric toothbrush broke, they provided me with a new one (nothing to write home about that's for sure) but it got me through until I could go to Walmart. Every night our bed was perfectly made and the room was clean. The breakfast got old after the 6th day, but if you're just staying a few nights, it's great, and FREE! We got a great deal on the room from the Idaho visitor's website. I highly recommend to anyone, great facility, great service, very CLEAN! No bedbugs here that's for SURE!

Room Tip: we got the first room near the lobby (ADA room) and we heard a loud group of folks eating their brea...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
GMID041, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

We appreciate your great compliments about our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write and share them with us, that is what makes our day here at the Comfort Inn!

Reviewed September 29, 2011

This Comfort Inn is in need of a remodel. Our room was quiet considering we were close to the freeway. No refrigerator or microwave but a nice flat-screen TV. No exercise facilities at the hotel and nothing close by to walk to easily. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The complimentary breakfast was enough to get us on the road to our next destination.

If you want a clean room and a good night's sleep at a reasonable rate, this hotel is fine. If you want more, go somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
#7 of 22 in Coeur d'Alene
Riverbend Inn
Riverbend Inn
#4 of 5 in Post Falls

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!