Capone's Pub & Grill, PF
Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are a locally owned sports related restaurant that serves fresh made pizzas, sandwiches, salads and wings. We bake our own bread and make everything from scratch, with daily specials and soups. Our burgers are never frozen and 95% of our food is cooked to order. We have 20 TV's and have HD Directv. We are family friendly and our kitchen is open late(call for times as they vary seasonally). We have 41 beers on tap with a full bar as well.
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Everyone I know loves this place. I'm not so keen on it myself. It is a bit noisy and service, while friendly as can be, can be slow at times.

1  Thank MikeSchrek

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I love Capone's. I really do. Unfortunately, it's the only "beer and a burger" place in Post Falls, so it's impossible after work and on most weekends. If you don't get there before 5, you'll be waiting for a table - for awhile. If you avoid the rush and go later - say, 8ish - you'll have exhausted servers. It always seems like they need to have a few more waitresses on staff to handle the crowd. Seriously though, best pizza & hot wings you'll get in the area!

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The beer selection is quite good. It's pub food not fine dining. That being said the food is consistently very good. It gets very busy at times but that's to be expected cause its a great place to hang out and have a few beers and a bite.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We love Capone's and visit often! Service, food, and specials and well worth the visit. Pizza, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads. and Appetizers! You cannot go wrong in Post Falls or Coeur d'Alene.

1  Thank DaniZW
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Service and food has never disappointed! When I am craving a good burger this is where I love to go! Salads are also delicious but those burgers are to die for!

1  Thank mocoeng