“Deliciously homemade!”

Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Post Falls
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 9, 2022 via mobile

We ordered a little bit of everything! All of it was so, so, soooo good! Very authentic and homemade. I wish I lived closer!

Date of visit: May 2022
1  Thank tarad11fun

Reviewed April 11, 2022 via mobile

I’ve patronized this restaurant several times before, and the food is great. Many old world recipes with variety, sides, and fancy drinks, etc. Good service and a laid back atmosphere, an enjoyable place to eat and have conversations with friends or family. It’s busy most of the time, but go in a get your name on the list. If you have time for a great relaxing meal, it’s worth the wait. The fancy pastries and the Russian Rye are incredible.

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed February 23, 2022

Anyone who has been to Europe knows the food and coffee is NOT European at all. The coffee was weak and tasteless and I didn't think there was anything special about the food. The hashbrowns were starchy, wet and cold. Our server was appropriate, but I had fast food that was better. The price for 3 people was over $70.00. I won't be back.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed November 21, 2021

I used to love coming to this restaurant but today a line was drawn. I was meeting me friend and I was running late. They refused to seat her till I got there even though she was paying for both our meals. The manger refused to serve her and her three year old son was hungry. On top of that the price end up being almost sixty dollars for literally some slices of French toast, two eggs each and so hash browns. It was so disappointing, we’ll never be back.

Date of visit: November 2021
3  Thank gabriellerQ8371NZ
Reviewed August 2, 2021

If you are in this area you must stop. We could not decide what to order so we ordered a sampling of items from the menu. We loved every bite! If you are lucky enough to get Elaine as your server, you are very lucky. She was so attentive and amazing. The coffee is divine, the food delicious, and the service A++++. Wish we lived where we could eventually try every menu item, it was that good.

Date of visit: July 2021