“Sunday morning best meal”
Review of Old European

Old European
Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Post Falls
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 11, 2021

We have been in Post Falls and Coeur d'Alene for 4 days and this has been the best meal, hands down. My coffee-loving husband raved about it. Companions had potato pancakes, European breakfast with German sausage, and I had the Danish pancake balls. Service was quick and friendly. Husband loved the Peri Peri hot pepper sauce on his sausage. Definite must visit.

Date of visit: July 2021

Reviewed June 29, 2021

This place has the most uncaring, obnoxious customer service I've ever encountered. After waiting over ten minutes when 1o tables were empty, I asked why they weren't seating people. The reply "Covid has depleted our staff." This BS after North Idaho has achieved herd immunity and restaurants have been acting normally for months. Then I was told "you were on your phone anyway," like being on a call prevented me from being seated and ordering. Worse, this made their inability to manage my fault. So, I left because no one should tolerate this gross lack of customer service.

There are many better options where people are treated fairly and with respect than to endure this nonsense. Stay away, far away.

Date of visit: June 2021
2  Thank Tim M
Reviewed June 23, 2021

Food was so delicious. Best orange juice I've ever had. Crepes were delicious (had the lingonberry. Server was friendly and super.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed June 1, 2021 via mobile

Only thing better than the food was the service. Our waitress, Candy, was helpful and friendly. She was happy to share her favorite abels with us (stuffed) and brought us a sample so we could try it. The omelet was one of the best we’ve had in a while. You won’t be disappointed with anything you order. We split the blueberry abelskivers and a cinnamon roll as our sides and so happy to try it all..delicious.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed May 5, 2021 via mobile

Stopped here on my way out of town and it was great! Our server explained the tradition of the restaurant and the unique goodness that was offered.
The stuffed aebleskivers were delicious and offered as a sample since we had never been there. Our food came out perfect, the fresh squeezed oj was delicious.
I would definitely go back given the chance.

Date of visit: May 2021