“Take me back to Old Europe!”
Review of Old European

Old European
Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in Post Falls
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Not a place when you are in a hurry. Slow down, take time to enjoy what this unique place has to offer - fresh squeezed orange juice, Austrian coffee, all kinds of masterpieces that is hard to pronounce and even harder to spell. Perhaps your ancestors ate something like that before they immigrated to the US 100 years ago. Mine did!

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

On our first visit, our server brought us a sampling of their blueberry Abelskivers (sp?), and they were wonderful! We went back twice before leaving Post Falls because the food and the service were wonderful. Highly recommend this place!! :-)

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very good food, prices are what you would expect. Very friendly. First place we had eaten after we arrived here. Gonna be hard to beat. I am very picky about where i eat. Would recomend to everyone.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

You know this has become a real favorite when you live 90 minutes Away and you come here this often! Five trips later and we have NEVER been disappointed with the food or service and comfort of this place.

So far all the soups we have had....I would love to have the recipes ! Sooooo good
The lunch crepes......ohhhhhh yum!
The caramel banana crepe....delightful
And the Austrian coffee......what a treat.

They make everything FRESH! There are 3 other restaurants right next door. Beleive me...you are not missing anything! This place is the best.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We read about this place in an idaho magazine, which rated it highly...then my daughter told me "Mom! You have to go to this place. So we went.

OMG!!! Everything on the menu looked so good! We could not make up our minds!! The selections we made were mouth watering, AUTHENTIC and we loved every bite!!

The place itself was very clean and inviting. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The soft music in the background was 50's and gave a feel of nostalgia....very pleasant and enjoyable! I'm so sick of the music that you hear the same 4 words repeated over and over and over. I rather eat in silence, so this was most enjoyable!

We will definitely go there again and again! We want to try all the other items. 10 10 10 10!!

YOU need to go there! And don't forget to have the Austrian coffee while you wait! YUM!

Been to Old European? Share your experiences!