“Great food and Great service”
Review of White House Grill

White House Grill
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Post Falls
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Spokane
“Great food and Great service”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We live in North Spokane so it's a bit of a drive for us so we go to the White House Grill only for specials occassions. I have to admit some of the past TA reviews made me nervous about the lack of customer service. We went to dinner on January 3rd (Friday) at 6:30pm and were not disappointed!

They do not take reservations but we were seated within 10 minutes! We didn't even finish a half of glass of wine or beer before we had a table. We shared the French Onion Soup ($3.95) and it was piping hot and delicious! We both had the Mix Grill (Sea bass, garlic shrimp, and lamb - instead of the normal curry chicken) on a bed of garlic white rice and side of garlic green beans ($21.95 per entree). Sea bass was melt in your mouth delicious and of course the garlic is fabulously robust! Our waitress, Kathy, was excellent...attentive and friendly! The chef even walked around the restaurant and talked with each table.

We were so happy we made the trip and had a fabulous meal at the White House Grill!!

Our only wish - more parking spaces because they are so popular there is never any parking. :o)

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Cbug73

• Arabic first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Garlic, garlic and more garlic!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

As most people say you gotta love garlic to love this place. I like garlic but I don't love garlic. They sure do load it up. I've been here 4-5 times and the food is good but the service is always poor. I would go back if the service got better. All I'm asking for is keep my drink full, be friendly, and bring the food out in a reasonable time or at least keep some bread at the table.

Caeur D Alene
“Just fantastic”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Great environment. some days there is love show.

You can see the kitchen and how they prepare the food. Bar area is comfortable

The service is excellent

Food is always very well done.

Love the place.

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
“Very Rude Service”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Invited a relative from Washington to have lunch with us at the White House Grill. We waited to be seated while one of the wait staff talked on the phone. We were seated along with 3 other tables of diners. We waited and waited while the waitress took orders for two other tables that came in after us. We asked her is she would please take our order when she was finished taking their order. She responded with "CAN I FINISH TALKING NOW???". I cannot rate the food because we got up and walked out.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank Sandy B
Spokane
“Went back big mistake”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We went back for another early dinner arrived at 4 PM this time and ended up with the bar tender serving us again. Service was prompt we were once again the only people in the restaurant. We ordered and my order came out with french fries when I ordered the pasta salad. Since the fires are good there I let it go my lamb burger was cooked perfectly my wife's kabob was excellent. The entire dining experience for me was spoiled because I was sitting facing the bar and got to watch the bald bar tender wipe his nose on the back of his hand several times, pinch his nose between his thumb and finger and raise his trouser leg and scratch his calf for a good 45 seconds and then retrieve our meals, disgusting to say the least. After eating here for years I will not be going back.

• Visited October 2013