“The White House”

Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Post Falls
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This restaurant is on the top of our list of favorite places to go and to take out of town guests. In fact, our son and his wife always make a reservation there when they come from Wisconsin to visit us. It is true Greek cuisine and fantastic!!! Our favorite entre is the Sea Bass and then,of course, to end the evening with coffee and their Baklava!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a great and always consistent place to eat but all better like garlic, fantastic lamb dishes, kebabs, full bar all @ reasonable prices.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Friendly and fun. Too much garlic and only one or two items that have no garlic. Your clothes and hair smell of garlic not to mention your breath/body.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Lots of rave reviews so we decided to give it a try. Came here from Utah this week where 2/3 of all restaurants are owned by greeks (even the finest chinese restaurant is owned by a greek). I ate greek food probably 3 times a week for the 2 weeks there and expected something similar here. There must be a statewide shortage of shawarma (gyro meat) and kalamata olives. I have never seen kalamata olives sliced into fourths anywhere in the world but here. The gyro had about 1/3 as much schawarma as any pita I ever had and it was dry and tasteless. The greek salad had a basic vinagrette with little seasoning and was different from any greek dressing I ever tasted (it was not bad, just different). Prices were way too high for the quality and quantity of what we got. I do not share the enthusiasm of the other reviewers. I must have missed something here. Maybe it is the belly dancers who were not there when we were.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is a bit out of our way, but when we want to treat ourselves, we always choose here! The service is good. The atmosphere nice. The pricing, decent. The food AMAZING. We love garlic, this place knows how to cook with garlic!! I am not a Caesar salad fan, but this place has turned me into one! The Greek salad is always delicious. My husband gets the combo plate and is never disappointed. The owner/chef is from Turkey, he knows how to marry flavors! Oh. We need to go back, soon!