“garlic garlic garlic”

Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Post Falls
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2012

do you like garlic? you will love the white house. great greek food if the owners are in there is sure to be lots of music and spontaneous dancing as well.

1  Thank stampmouse
There are newer reviews for White House Grill

Reviewed August 28, 2012

They mean it about the garlic, and I'm an Italian girl. There reaches a point when garlic ceases to be a flavor and it takes over the dish. Ingredients seemed a little second rate (brown spots on lettuce?) Execution a little off (tough chicken). Snappy service, fun atmosphere.

1  Thank lostinthesupermarket
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This place has been a great addition to Post Falls. Parking is plentiful. The food is very good and it should be for the price. It does not get an excellent rating though.

My caprese salad was $6.50 [french bread was fair]; then I had the $21.95 chicken/bass/shrimp broil on a bed of lots of rice with sauteed green beans.

Our table was rickety; the music was too loud for conversation; the waitstaff needs finesse: ours got an order wrong [maybe she couldn't hear]; the server crossed in front of my face to serve my partner and interrupted our conversations. On Thursdays, the belly-dancer is intrusive.

It would help if a quiet dining room for staid and old people was reserved.

1  Thank BossTweed
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I had a chilean sea bass surf and turf combo. It was cooked perfectly. We went with friends and had appetizers to boot. Everybody enjoyed their food and the service was outstanding. What made it even better was we were treated, but the prices were more than reasonable.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Upon entering this eatery, my husband asked, " What's with the plasic baggies full of coins?'. We were told that these bags deterred the flies from entering the restaurant. Boy, were those bags sorely mistaken. Not only did my husband and I have to stave off the flies from pestering our less than spectacular meal, our dinnertime conversation also had to compete with that of the servers by our table who were complaining about their night out the night before and dating do's and don'ts. I have been here before and have never been disapointed up until this last time. I feel that the food is stil up to snuff...but the service was sorely lacking; we had to wait almost 25 minutes for our drinks (4:30pm on a Friday), and our waitress was incompentent, to say the least. We will not be coming here again unless this establishment picks up the slack and returns to its former glory.

Signed -