“Worth finding!”

Ranked #1 of 95 Restaurants in Post Falls
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2011

THis place is close to the 95 higway, and a bit difficult to find but the food is excellent. Try the blackened salmon...yum!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We knew about the heavy use of garlic in the menu, but we wanted to try them again anyway. However, the limited side choices were so garlic-laden they were almost inedible. The entrees we ordered was greek-style gyro sandiwiches which consisted of large pita breads with inadequate amounts of meat, a good tzaziki sauce, but no lettuce or tomatoes. Not only was the meat portion skimpy but it was the processed kind I can buy at the supermarket! Not an authentic gyro at all. Service was good even if the music was way too LOUD! Sorry to say we probably won't go back.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

Good food, nice outside seating. The mixed grill special is my recommendation. Overall, I was impressed!

Reviewed June 19, 2011

I am a Middle Eastern home chef and found this cuisine to be of the highest quality. I was impressed with the attention to detail with the flavors of the mediterranean and the ambiance is wonderful. Yes it is noisy, but so what? Dark, who cares. It is worth the wait if you have to, but reservations make things simple. Give it a try and just remember, this food is made with garlic and lots of it. If you don't like garlic, try somewhere else. I was so inspired by the food that I am now obsessing about the recipes and trying them out at home, but I don't think I can duplicate perfection.

This was our first visit to White House Grill and it was worth the drive (we live in Priest River, ID). The food was spectacular, the service was terrific and the experience was such a delight that we are planning another visit next month to celebrate, well, anything!

Reviewed May 20, 2011

If you want Greek head to Coeur d'Alene. I moved here from SoCal a year ago and since I have eaten here a few times. Each time thinking, "just give it a try again... there has to be a reason why people eat here." After my third time, I said, "ENOUGH!" I won't step foot in the door or even join friends to eat there. Once your food starts cool down or even gets cold it goes rancid; and I get it, it's garlicky, but the reality of it is that there is so much RAW garlic on everything, that if your stomach doesn't physically burn it will sure smell like you need to be lit on fire! The White House in Post Falls is NOT the way to go. Just because the owner in is Greek does not mean he knows how to cook...The only people who would recommend the White House over The Olympia in Coeur d'Alene are people who have never had AUTHENTIC Greek Food! Go to Coeur d'Alene even if you are not as passionate about Greek food as I am.

Been to White House Grill? Share your experiences!