“good and cheap”
Review of Paul Bunyan

Paul Bunyan
Ranked #66 of 96 Restaurants in Post Falls
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Title says it all. Well almost,shakes are awesome also. All burgers are $1.99, What a deal

1  Thank daley7264

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Stopped in on Sat 8/27/11. The girl at the counter was very rude right from the start, had I not been driving for hours, I would have turned around and walked out, but I was hungry and so was the wife and child. Too bad, because the food was excellent!! Bathroom was dingy, and I was a little nervous I would catch something it was so bad. The prices and food are very, very good here. I hope the owner wakes up and gets a good manager, I would like to return here if he\she does. I will keep looking for an under new management sign, hopefully I'll see one before the out of business sign.. sad when you visit such a great place that is so poorly managed.. Before we left, noticed people preparing food with no hair nets and watched on girl handle cash, then fries without washing...Luckily we did not get sick. Gonna report them and advise no one eat there for safety issue's. Wake up owner and get a good manager!!!

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Every time we go to the Dells, we look forward to our all you can eat breakfast at Paul Bunyan's. The food is delicious with a great variety. It's also fun walking through the gift shop and looking at all the tchatchki.

Reviewed June 9, 2009

Food is okay... really greasy these days. They are pretty pricey nowadays too.
Also... expect to wait at least 15-20 in the 'fast' food place... even if you are the only customer.... young kids running the place... no common sense.