“simple ice cream cones turns into disaster”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zip's Drive In Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 95 Restaurants in Post Falls
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband & I stopped by PF Zips for a nice ice cream cone about 8:45 tonight and the guy at the counter was talking non stop as I was trying to look at the prices, sizes of cones. So we ordered 2 reg. cones. They were about a foot tall. My husband took the 1st one and asked if maybe he could have a cup for it.Then they brought mine out and as soon as I took it it collapsed.All over the table. This one was even bigger.I have had them there before and never have seen anything like this.He said he was sorry and made another one but it was the same. So I dumped it into a cup and ate it with a spoon. This was such a terrible waste and ruined having a simple ice cream cone. It also tasted a bit soured. Will not ever go there again.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The gentleman at the counter was very helpful and friendly. The food was good and fresh when we received it.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I thought they had a really good burger, prices not bad either, very good choice if your tired of the regular "fast food" places!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I just remember not liking much of anything there, the service, we waited to long, the food wasn't that good, we just didn't care for it at all!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I do not eat any other fast food except Zips. Great hangover food! Love the tub of fries. Good shakes.