“I have never had a burger there”

Rob's Seafoods & Burgers
Ranked #61 of 91 Restaurants in Post Falls
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“I have never had a burger there”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I have been eating at Rob's, in the summer, since 2010, as I tend to stay long periods around here in the summer. Yes, the seafood is fried, but fried well. I ordered the combo today, which included Cod, Scallops, Oysters, Shrimp, Clams and sm containers of clam chowder and cole slaw. Not fried well, one cannot taste the seafood; flavor jumps out, here.
I have ordered just a bowl of clam chowder, which is the highlight of the place.
The place is clean, and so is the crew.
When I was on my way to Spokane, yesterday, I passed the Spokane Ave exit, could taste the chowder, so I had lunch there, today.

Post Falls, Idaho
“They have always had great burgers...”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

...But I agree with the comment about them making your food bare handed after handling money. It's a little gross. Especially when they were just outside smoking. I have been coming here since I was a teen, always order the same thing and it tastes the same every time! Just slap some gloves on your hands and I'll be a happy camper!

• Visited January 2014
Post Falls, Idaho
“Lost our appetites”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband & I liked the food here especially the chowder. That was several yrs ago. After eating there about a yr ago we said never again. The staff look dirty and sweaty. There was one guy who had huge disk like things in his ears to widen the holes which turns my stomach. They just look dirty and the place is dirty looking too. They handle money then your food. That is just filthy and we will never eat there again. You sorta want to see clean looking people handling your food right? Maybe that's just us.

Visited July 2012
Spokane
“OK for what it is”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

First of all, what do you expect from a place that sells cigarettes, burgers, and seafood in Post Falls, Idaho.

I saw the other Tripadvisor reviews and thought to give the 3 piece fish for $9.95 a try. When I walked into the restaurant, it was quite full of patrons. Approximately 16 people were happily munching on their dinners in this small restaurant.

I ordered the meal to-go and only had to wait about 6 minutes from the time I placed the order until I heard my number being called. The 3 piece fish comes with shoestring french fries and choice of coleslaw or a cup of clam chowder, I chose the clam chowder. A lemon wedge, tartar, fry sauce, and saltine crackers also came with the meal. There were 3 big pieces of fish but I would have to say they didn't have much taste. The showcase of the meal was the thick clam chowder that had good flavor.

I would not order the fish and chips but glad I did try Rob's and supported a local business.

• Visited January 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Not a favorite”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The food is greasy and heavy. The whole place reeks of cigarettes- which is their number one seller. Gross!

Visited January 2012