“Good breakfast choices”
Review of Side St Place - CLOSED

Side St Place
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

These guys have a great menu! The food is cooked well, and the service is fast. I had the veggie skillet, and it was delicious. The prices are fair, however the coffee is $2.15. That seems pretty steep to me. I will definitely eat here again though.

1  Thank PSinternational

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We had great service by the waitress, and 2 managers/cooks that stopped out to see how the food was and refill drinks. The food quality to the price was great, had too much to eat and was too full to eat it! Great little diner for breakfast, would eat here again for sure! Recommended to us by locals, and was a great find!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

The place has an extensive breakfast and lunch menu. I had the Monte Cristo, which by the way was very good. Served with the crunchiest fries I've had, very yummy. The waitress was attentive and very friendly. Not sure how other reviewers could have such a different experience. Mine was very good. I say give it a try.
Check the "helpful" button if you agree.

3  Thank made_of_food
Reviewed March 31, 2014

WORSE service, WORSE food, WORSE attitude from the manager I have EVER been in. Was seated by the "hostess" without menus, silverware or water. Was passed by the waitress at least 3x and 10 min later before being acknowledged. While placing order we had to repeat each (4) orders twice before getting it correct. THEN we waited OVER 30 min and after seeing others who came in after us being served food questioned and asked to speak to the manager who was more than EXTREMELY rude to us and tried to blame us for seating ourselves and having more than 2 people in our party that is why it took so long. Apparently the waitress didn't think we were seated by the hostess, the hostess didn't tell her so, the cook put our ticket on the "wrong" side of the board, bla bla bla. We had to ask for menus, silverware, water AND our food. Was never checked on and the food was a joke for the ungodly price they charge. I will NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRR return to this place and would strongly suggest no one else does either.

2  Thank Karen P
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Excellent food. Ham for the ham and eggs the size of dinner plate. They also have gluten free pancakes. ( did not try them). Service was really good.