“Got the Job done”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Post Falls
Donnelly, Idaho
“Got the Job done”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I loved the price-the people at front desk were really nice-needs updating but going in I knew this-husband, grandson and myself-all day at Silverwood so just really needed at bed and bath after a long day and that's what we got-breakfast wasn't really that bad-protein to start the day works-I got a voided receipt before I left for the $50.00 charge-they had to check our room before they gave me one, but whatever works-smoke in non-smoking hallways but I don't blame the hotel for that, I blame the inconsiderate smokers that do it when they aren't suppose to be in that area smoking

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Puyallup, Washington
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I spent two nights on two different booking this week. With the winter rates this was an excellent value. Friendly staff, clean rooms and a great breakfast. The rooms did not come with refrigerator or microwave. They had a healthy ice machine and I used the microwave in the front kitche area. The staff help me send multiple faxes and did not charge me. I would come back here anytime at their off season rates. I did get bumped off the internet and asked about their service the next morning and was told they had 12 or 13 groups with kids with playing x box games.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Wichita Falls, Texas
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We checked in after midnight last August. The hotels in the area were all sold out and we got the last room. The female front desk agent was friendly. It's a no-frills hotel. The room has poor lighting. If you are looking for a bed to rest for the night before you drive the next day, this place will do. Better than a park bench. It's easily accessible because it is right off the highway.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Grangeville, Idaho
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The price is awesome, but you get what you pay for. This hotels beds are hard, thin pillows, basic houskeeping (nothing done great). No Fridge or microwave. The heated pool is probably the only great thing.
I had my car broken into, (parked infront of entry door since I saw a camera and felt safer this way)..they trashed my car and stole my speakers, CD;s, and tore my dash off but didn't get my stereo. The Cameras do not work and the only one that does is at the front desk.
According to the officer, this is not a "SAFE" place to stay. The entry doors are left unlocked all the time, despite the sign clearly stating use card key for entry. Staff was not helpful at all in this matter. Not pleased with this hotel and will NEVER stay in this city without some sort of security.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank S P

Travelers are raving about these Post Falls hotels

Vancouver, WA
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We stayed for a single night when heading back home from our September road trip. The best part about this hotel is the super cheap price I paid on Priceline - but it is certainly not that great a place to stay. The beds weren't very comfortable and the lighting was poor. We skipped the continental breakfast as it was pretty skimpy. The hotel is located next to a retail ghost town - all of the outlet mall tenants are gone except one or two...yikes! No fridge or microwave and the noise above us wasn't much fun. I'd skip it unless you pay less than $60 per night.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the bottom floor as it gets pretty noisy when someone is above you.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Chatham, Canada
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice place, fair service, very expensive so you would expect the experience to be classy.
Unfortunately, we we're very disappointed about one thing. We had been given a night's stay as a Christmas gift from our employees. We decided to bring friends, book an additional room. Spent over $1000. Included in the package were two $50 meal vouchers which we forgot to bring to dinner. Upon check-out we presented these as we didn't feel it would make much difference but they rejected them. I can understand policy but don't understand how what appeared to be such a successful business could treat their customers this way and expect them to return. Unfortunately and quite surprisingly, they don't understand how big a mistake this was. We and our friends will look elsewhere for accommodations next time. Sorry Riverbend!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Elma, Washington, United States
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Overall good, clean, nice size room, they need new pillows though (flat) Fair prices and easy on and off I-90. Not bad free breakfast. Very nice and helpful staff! I wish they had a little earlier check in (3pm)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene
Days Inn Coeur d'Alene
#7 of 22 in Coeur d'Alene

Been to Riverbend Inn? Share your experiences!