“I love coming here!”

Description: (208) 777-1280
Post Falls, Idaho
“I love coming here!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

The owner is so nice! He is usually the one who seats you, and sometime your waiter. I've never had to ask for a refill. Very accommodating with special orders, also. Delicious food! I got the nachos and took home the leftovers, it was a whole other meal! Worth coming here every time.

• Visited July 2014

Washington
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Being from California I've had a chance to eat at a lot of very good authentic Mexican food and this restaurant is definitely worth including. They staff are very courteous and seat you promptly. The chips and salsa arrive very shortly thereafter. They serve both a mile and a hot (very hot!) version of salsa. I had an enchilada and a carnitos taco. Both were very good but the taco was great! The food arrived on a very hot plate. The menu is varied and there should be something for everyone.

• Visited May 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Authentic and yummy Mexican food.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

The staff here were very friendly. The salsa was delicous!! We came here while on vacation an just writing this review is making my mouth water. The size of everything we ordered was quite large so don't let your eyes be bigger than your stomach.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Luckycharmchick
St. George, Utah
“nothing special”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

read review praising chili rellanos. Decided to try for lunch. wife had rellano only and I had rellano with a pork enchilada. Salsas were probably the highlight with very good (thin and crisp) chips. the rellanos were mostly egg and breading. Way too much for the little anaheim pepper. Service was varied. 2 waitresses. the one who waited on us was more concerned with her soft drink behind the counter than with the customers. The other one was taking good care of her tables and even checked on us a couple times. Our waitress came over after about 15 minutes after taking my order and informed us that they had no chili verde as I ordered. I told her chili colorado would be fine. 5 minutes later the other waitress came over with the same news. I told her we already agreed to the red sauce and we overheard our waitress tell the other one that she forgot to tell the cook. It took 25 minutes to get our order and we were the first order in. rice was forgettable and beans were whole and bland. If I lived here and had no other choices I might go back. Fortunately I spent time in Mexico and know the difference between authentic and what we received.

• Visited April 2013
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Best Chile Relleno”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food here at the restaurant is reasonably priced and the flavors are great. Having tried Mexican foods in California, Utah, Texas, and Idaho. This restaurant has the best tasting Chile Relleno I have tasted at any Mexican restaurant I've been to. They have wonderful tasting foods and lots of options. I wish they had some Moles, but the choices are good, nevertheless. Definitely a place to visit over and over!

• Visited October 2012