“never be disappointed”

Dining options: Breakfast
HAYDEN
“never be disappointed”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This place has great food. The portions are very large. The food is always top quality. I eat here when ever we pass through the area. I would highly recommend this place to everyone. Love this place.

• Visited May 2013

Shelby, Montana
“Out of the way piece of heaven”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This place has the best breakfast that I have encounted in probably a 200 mile radius. I traevl a lot through Canada and will take a detour down to the Hoot Owl whenever I am in the area. A nostalgic touch of the old along with an ample amount of food AND good service.

• Visited April 2013
Cheney, Washington
“The quintessentail greasy spoon”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Visiting Sandpoint we asked the locals where to get a good breakfast. Two differnt folks told us to visit the Hoot Owl.

It is in Ponderay, not Sandpoint, however both towns sorta blend together. The Hoot Owl served up some of the best breakfast grub I've ever eaten. It was so good that I even bought a t-shirt!

The place is very popular with the locals, and when we visited, there was a significant line of hungry folks waiting for a table. It is well worth the wait.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank CarlS455
“Breakfast was so so good!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I had the veggie omelette with hash browns and multigrain toast. Veggie omelette had onion, spinach, bell pepper, cheese and other items(I don't remember now). This was the best omelette I have ever had! Good down home cooking!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Gohikingnow
Troy, Montana
“Second verse, same as the first.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had lunch here on Saturday and I have to say, everything was great. Good, friendly service and the fish was wonderful. I ordered it without the bun, no problem at all. This place is not fancy, but the food is fresh and hot and the service is great - definitely my new go to place when I am in Sandpoint for a day of shopping.

• Visited February 2013