Quality Inn
$114
Super 8 Pocatello(Pocatello)(Great Value!)
$65
$93
Hotwire.com
$57
Travelocity
All reviewsno elevatorwafflessmall breakfast areafront desk staffice packsseveral restaurants within walking distanceplug insfirst floorpool and hot tubhigh schoolwarm cookiessandpiper restaurantconvenience storeflat screen tvroom keybed was comfortablea great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 26, 2008

This would have been a great hotel if it had been clean and if they didn't put a safe fee on the bill. The carpets had not been vacuumed in weeks/months and the bathroom was dirty. The room also smelled like smoke, even though it was a 'non-smoking' room. They put a 'safe' fee on our bill which I had to ask them to remove. If I hadn't looked closely, I would have missed it. On the bright side, the girl who checked us in was very friendly and baked fresh cookies in the evening.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kermodebear
Reviewed August 26, 2008

I got a better price calling direct than through the internet - seems to be a concerted effort from hotels these days.

Anyway - was very nice place, room was clean. Hotel understaffed in the evening - but staff were hard working and very nice. price with 4 adults and a dog came to 120.

On the way back from yellowstone, stayed at the best western just up the hill - much nicer rooms for 100. Saved 20!

• Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed December 2, 2007

After reading the other reviews I was excited to stay here but was very disappointed. The hotel was clean and quiet and the staff was friendly but the room smelled like BO. We stayed two nights and used air freshener (provided by the hotel) and opened the window to air out the room (even though it was 24 degrees out) but it didn't work for long. I've stayed in a lot of stinky hotels but never experienced an odor like this. Very odd. The breakfast was mediocre at best. All I can say is we got what we paid for.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2007

We stayed at this Comfort Inn for one night (Saturday) on our trip to Yellowstone National Park. I selected this Comfort Inn myself based on TripAdvisor high marks posted by fellow travelers. And I am not regretting my decision. This place was clean, easy-to-find, very quiet despite proximity to I-15, surrounded by nice restaurants, coffee shops and also located next to gas station. The exterior and interior of this hotel looked renovated (or at least very well kept up). I am posting several pictures of the suite we booked. For Saturday summer rate, our suite went under $90 - that was very nice for the comfort we got at the hotel. This time I rate this hotel at 3.5 stars leaning towards to 4. They have Comfort Sunshine breakfast at the hotel that included hot waffles.
Front desk service was quick and courteous upon chek in and check out. We really enjoyed our one night stay. And we recommend this location to whoever is looking to stay in Pocatello on half-way from Salt Lake City (or Boise) to Yellowstone. And if you happen to stay in this hotel, check Sandpiper restaurant across the street (Steaks and Seafood) - local trout is delicious, so is stuffed sockeye salmon. Yummy!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2007

We needed a place to crash on the way from SLC to Montana and this place fit the bill. Loved the micro and fridge, was very clean, and loved the continental.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple