Clarion Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Pocatello)
View Hotel
All reviewsping pongpool areahotel restaurantroom was cleanhot tubwill stay there againgreat rateabove averagenice staywaterfallsaunaholidomeinterstatepetfurnishingsdiscount
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I stay here SEVERAL nights a year for my business travel. Nice and relaxing place to stay; all the amenities make this a practical stop with everything needed right on site: a great restaurant, bar with food, right in the hotel. Close to downtown with lots of parking. It is an excellent, classy, full-service motel!
I have NO negative comments whatsoever. I would highly recommend it, without reservation, to anyone travelling in the Pokie area!
Also, for longer stays, ask for an upgrade to suite - SO worth it. Also for longer stays, check out the BBQ area to make some meals. Nice nights, you will encounter like-minded individuals doing the same thing - can end in lively conversation and camaraderie!

Room Tip: For longer stays, request an upgrade to a suite - SO worth it. Also for longer stays, be sure and check out the BBQ area to make some meals. Most nice nights, you will encounter like-minded individuals doing the same thing - can end in lively conversation and camaraderie!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ClarionInnPocatello, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. We are so glad that you have been able to enjoy your stays here time and time again. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I Would not recommend this hotel at all. We stayed 3 days and housekeeping never showed up to clean our room, even after we called the front desk and were promised it would be cleaned. Room was unkept.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ClarionInnPocatello, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for review of the hotel.

I am so sorry to hear about the issues that you experienced. I would like to apologize on behalf of our entire staff. This is by no means the standard that we hold our employees to and is out of the norm. I am not sure the circumstances around the reason that your room was not cleaned, especially with the multiple times that you asked, but I assure you I will be speaking with the staff regarding this issue.

I would like to speak with you personally. Please feel free to contact the hotel (ask for the Front Desk Manager) and we will make sure that you are treated with the best guest service. We pride ourselves on our service and I am so sorry that you did experience that. I hope that you will give us another chance.

Thank you again for your review and I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Clean, comfortable rooms with great pool for kids and restaurant with bar for adults. Close to all areas of Pocatello. I have stayed several times and would stay here again. Full breakfast in restaurant available or they give small food voucher for a lighter meal. Would recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so glad you have enjoyed your visits with us. We appreciate your business. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

A very nice and relaxing place to stay, all the amenities make this a practical stop with everything needed right on site, a classy restaurant, bar right in the hotel. Close to downtown with lots of parking.

Room Tip: Inside rooms and out side rooms are available
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
ClarionInnPocatello, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for your review and business! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We had planned on staying one night in a hotel, but circumstances changed and we need to stay longer. We couldn't have made a better choice. While the colors and decorating hark back several decades, the rooms were in excellent shape and very clean. The hot tub and pool were great. The staff couldn't have been better. Everyone we interacted with was friendly and helpful. The value was outstanding. We would definitely stay again, if we return to Pocatello.

Room Tip: I'd choose an outside room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thanks so much for your awesome review of our hotel! We greatly appreciate your business and so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!