“Not impressed”

Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello
Surrey BC Canada
“Not impressed”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I am at this super 8 motel as I write this. My room is weird, huge bedroom with open space that could accommodate a couch or another bed. The sink area is tiny and right at the front door. There is no fridge or microwave. No ironing board either the bath towels are outside of the shower area so if you forget to bring it in you have to cross in front of the door to take it off of a high shelf. I am 5 ft tall, this was not a pleasant undertaking. The staff are ok. Very young. I stayed at the super 8 in Helena Montana 2 days ago and it had all the convienences that the one lacks. I was disappointed and will not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
heidi0410, General Manager at Super 8 Pocatello, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Clogtoe:

Thank you so much for your feedback, and I want to offer my sincerest apology for your stay. We are putting the final touches on our remodel. We will be adding recliners in those spacious rooms that you describe. We also have ironing boards and irons available for use. I apologize that the towels were not located in the bathroom, and I will look into this immediately.

We have a fairly new staff, but we are enthusiastic about the remodel and passionate about the guest experience. I hope that you would be so kind to give us another chance to prove that we have a great property; we would love to impress you! If you ever find your way back to Pocatelllo, please let me know. I hope you have a wonderful day. Once again, I appreciate your review.

Kind regards,

Heidi Rasmussen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Sun City
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The motel has just been remodeled and was wonderful. Can't comment on breakfast as we didn't have it

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The renovation is almost complete. The room was nice. New beds, new paint, new TV.
Parking is limited in front of the Motel. There is aditional parking to the East.
Guy at check in was very friendly and cheerful. Guy at check out (Dustin) was OK, but not very friendly ( no smile, and no conversation other than required.)
Breakfast was the ususal non impressive stuff. Price was $ 78/ $88 with tax for 2 w/Qween bed.
I would stay there again, for a quick stop on my way to another destination.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family