“Not a Bad Place to Stay!”
Review of Super 8 Pocatello

Super 8 Pocatello
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello
Houston, Texas
“Not a Bad Place to Stay!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Very helpful and extremely friendly staff! They even recommended eating at the Sandpiper restaurant, which is a few walking steps up the hill (great place to eat!), The rooms were nice and clean. Breakfast was average (what you would expect). Coffee, orange and apple juice, sausage and eggs, toast, etc. Very close to the freeway (15). We would stay there again without hesitation!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank trelina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
St. George, Utah
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have stayed annually at the super8 in Pocatello Id and Butte Mt on our snow birding travel back a forth. but no more. Both Motel are getting run down, need new mattress,carpet, paint and just plain cleaning up, they were dirty. I have found I can stay near by both motel that are clean, updated for less money then Super8 plus still get the breakfast. So why would I stay in a run down motel when I don't have to?

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
PocSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Pocatello, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for your comments. Here at the Pocatello Super 8, we have replaced all of our mattresses and TV’s in the last Month and a half. We now have brand new Serta mattresses and new 37” flat screen TV’s. We are also in the process of doing a complete renovation. I think you will be very happy with our hotel if you were to give us another chance.

Management
CALDWELL
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Rooms were acceptable and the staff was very very nice and helpful. Well located off of the freeway. Clean and comfortable. Will stay again on our next trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

CALGARY
Reviewed October 2, 2012

great place when we needed a place ths hotel fit the bill and met all our needs great check in and slpet well

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank .KEN K
Phoenix
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I went from 5 stars from last year to 4 only because the room could use a fresh coat of paint since last time I stayed. Annelee who checked me in was wonderful and hard at work folding sheets when I walked in......Brand New TV one week old bed that was Fantastic.... Subway in walking distance, convenience store, car wash, and $20 less than the 3 other Motels in the immediate area. Breakfast Bar is the Best Sausage, Egg Cheese McMuffin to make and waffles, cereal etc
I will stay again on my snowbird migration. AAA $54 a good deal Close to on and off I-15

Room Tip: I stayed in room 302 it was nice, but you could hear people in the hallway from the top of the stair...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Meridian, Idaho
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stayed here over Labor day weekend. Very nice King room with refridge. We have a large dog and it was no problem. The room was very clean with flat screen TV. Got a good deal on internet for $60 a night. What a deal.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Layton, Utah
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This motel is very convenient, right off the freeway and close to several restaurants. Lawanna was very helpful when checking us in. She told us all the places to eat and when the breakfast would be served in the morning. We ate at one of the restaurants nearby for both breakfast and dinner. Perkin's gives you a 10% discount for coming from one of the hotels. Their Southern Chicken Biscuit Breakfast was very nummy. The bed must have been comfortable as there was a thunderstorm (according to my husband) and it didn't disturb my sleep. There was even a coffeemaker in the room which kind of surprised me. The biggest downside is that the only ice machine that they have is on the ground level and we stayed on the 3rd floor. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I chose terible for the pool because they don't have one, same with the restaurant. They have se...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple