“We love, love, love this place!!!”
Review of Kowloon Express

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Pocatello, Idaho, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love, love, love this place!!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The food there is just wonderful! We eat there as often as possible. I especially love the shrimp and chicken. My husband drinks their egg drop soup when he is sick and tells me that it makes him feel better every time. The one thing that we would like to see improved is that since they changed management the new owners dont make as much gravy for the rice and noodles but other than that it is worth every cent.!!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gina M

Ogden, Utah
“I go for the beef dishes”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I like the beef and broccoli or the Kobe beef. The two item combination is the best value. The noodles are more hearty than the rice, the price is about 2 dollars more than a local chinese restaurant for a single item. However people seem to like the variety offered

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank davepamn
Idaho
“Just haven't found anything I enjoy eating here...”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I've tried three times hoping to find something I could enjoy regularly. I usually love rice bowls...

Visited March 2012
3 Thank Blueberry79
Montana
“noting special”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

under seasoned meat overcooked veggies, inexpensive but here y0u get what you pay for

• Visited March 2012
Pocatello, Idaho
“Chinese fast food at it's finest”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Sure we just got a Panda Express, but THIS is the place for Chinese food in a hurry. Revolving menu so certain dishes change day-to-day but the favorites are always there. I like that they serve a broad spectrum of Asian dishes; from teriyaki chicken, to Thai chicken, to Filipino adobo, to sweet and sour, there's great variety. My only gripe is that they're only open M-F from 11-7 so I can't easily swing by for dinner!

Visited February 2012