Did not make advance reservations but had checked availability online and this motel had very good reviews. We were disappointed in the room offered to us for a similar price to the Senior price we had seen online. Evidently it was not the traditonal room and was very small. There was not an elevator in the motel and we were put on the second floor. We were happy the non-smoking room did not smell like the check-in area which smelled like a lounge. The hot breakfast was nice. There was no work out area at the motel although the pool area looked nice--we did not use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Pocatello, ID hotel is conveniently located near Interstate 86 and Interstate 15, providing easy access to Idaho State University and West Yellowstone National Park.The spacious and tidy accommodations at this charming and elegant Idaho Best Western with featured brick wall decor offers cable satellite television with ESPN®, Pay-per-view movies, free wireless high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, a desk, updated toiletries and more. Get the perfect start to each day of your stay in Idaho with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, including freshly cooked waffles, hot biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats and so much more. While staying at this hotel near Idaho State University, guests can also take advantage of the business center, cocktail lounge, 24-hour heated indoor pool and whirlpool hot tub, local shuttle, conference services and meeting facilities that accommodate up to 75 attendees. Business travelers often choose this Idaho Best Western for its close proximity to Simplot, Heinz, Portneuf Medical Center, Union Pacific Railroad, the FBI and ON Semiconductor. Those visiting Idaho State University also have just a short commute from this Pocatello, ID hotel.Guests of the BEST WESTERN Pocatello Inn can also enjoy easy access to many of the area's popular attractions, such as the Pocatello Zoo, Stephens Performing Arts Center, Highland Golf Course, Holt Arena, America Falls Reservoir, Lava Hot Springs, Fort Hall Casino and Pebble Creek Ski Area or take a day trip up to Yellowstone National Park. No matter what the occasion for your trip, there's something nearby for you to do, to unwind or to explore in this great city in Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Best Western, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Pocatello Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Pocatello
- Best Western Pocatello
- Best Western Cottontree Hotel
- Pocatello Best Western