Our room was very spacious, quiet and clean. The staff were friendly and willing to help with directions to places we needed to be. The only thing we didn't like was that the toilet paper holder is in an awkward spot. I know, a mindless problem. Otherwise, the shower was really nice, the air conditioner quiet. There is no elevator. For eating, there is an Applebees' close by within walking distance and a Sizzler restaurant further down the road. We had a hard time connecting to the free internet in our room. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Pocatello, ID hotel is conveniently located near Interstate 86 and Interstate 15, providing easy access to Idaho State University and West Yellowstone National Park.The spacious and tidy accommodations at this charming and elegant Idaho Best Western with featured brick wall decor offers cable satellite television with ESPN®, Pay-per-view movies, free wireless high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, a desk, updated toiletries and more. Get the perfect start to each day of your stay in Idaho with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, including freshly cooked waffles, hot biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats and so much more. While staying at this hotel near Idaho State University, guests can also take advantage of the business center, cocktail lounge, 24-hour heated indoor pool and whirlpool hot tub, local shuttle, conference services and meeting facilities that accommodate up to 75 attendees. Business travelers often choose this Idaho Best Western for its close proximity to Simplot, Heinz, Portneuf Medical Center, Union Pacific Railroad, the FBI and ON Semiconductor. Those visiting Idaho State University also have just a short commute from this Pocatello, ID hotel.Guests of the BEST WESTERN Pocatello Inn can also enjoy easy access to many of the area's popular attractions, such as the Pocatello Zoo, Stephens Performing Arts Center, Highland Golf Course, Holt Arena, America Falls Reservoir, Lava Hot Springs, Fort Hall Casino and Pebble Creek Ski Area or take a day trip up to Yellowstone National Park. No matter what the occasion for your trip, there's something nearby for you to do, to unwind or to explore in this great city in Idaho. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone and Best Western so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pocatello Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Pocatello
- Best Western Pocatello
- Best Western Cottontree Hotel
- Pocatello Best Western