“Great Value”

Best Western Pocatello Inn
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Excellent value, indoor hot tub, wifi does not require a password and good breakfast. Staff was friendly and provided options for restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Motorcylcler
pocatellosales, Director of Sales at Best Western Pocatello Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Thank you for the review. The goal of our staff is to make your stay the best that it can be while traveling through Pocatello. We hope to see you the next time you are in area.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

$45 on priceline.....no brainer for this price......good breakfast, pool & hot tub, and spacious rooms......location is good with a few restaurant options in the area.....Apple Bees next door......staff was nice and room was clean.....I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are always trying to improve at the CottonTree Inn and one way is the hot breakfast (which has something different every morning) that we offer our guests. We hope to see you the next time you are in area.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

The Staff were super friendly.
The facility is "used" in a good way.
However, My room had an "old Man Smell" I suspect it was in the wallpaper & lounge chair.
The room was clean, but had a cleaning soultion smell to mask the oder that lingers in the room . . .
Not sure how else to say it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope that you did enjoy your stay. The staff at the CottonTree Inn prides themselves on how clean the rooms are. With our industry leading cleanliness we use a sanitizing wand and black light in every room.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We go to Pocatello every year. We usually stay in a bit more pricy hotel with no continental breakfast, but last year we were a little short on cash. We decided to stay in this hotel. Some of the reviews said how nice the staff is, so upon arriving I walked into the hotel with a smile upon my face thinking this is going to be so great! NO!! The staff was stuffy acting and left us standing there without even so much as a smile. When they finally got to us they were rude! Then we went to go to our room... we looked EVERYWHERE for a elevator because we had my 80 year old grandmother with us! They have no elevator! My grandma being the strong woman she is and seeing how frustrated I already was, tried to just tough it out! We were staying for 3 days and was going to be coming and going (we thought). I didn't want her knees to hurt the whole weekend so I asked if I could switch rooms to one on the ground! They acted as if they were disgusted with us and ignored my request for a ground floor THREEEE times!!!!!! We had to stay in the hotel most of time due to my grandmother not being able to walk the stairs. We even missed my uncle's important horse race, which is why we went, because my grandma was worried that if she got down the stairs she wouldn't be able to get back up again!! He won!! And we missed it!! One of the times I had to go out and get us food (again because we were basically stuck there, couldnt even go out to dinner on our vacation) there was an elderly couple looking for the elevator.. I told them they didn't have an elevator and they said "Oh, they failed to mention that!" I said they failed to mention it to us as well and they have ignored my request for a ground floor room three times. What a joke!!! Then one night while in the room, a group of people walked into our room!! They had a key!!! The front desk had screwed up! They had to get us new keys! They let us run out of toilet paper (they only had one roll in the room and didn't restock it), the hotel smelled old and mildewy, not bath and body works things like they said on the website, EXTREMELY RUDE people, no elevator, and the list goes ON!!!! Bottom line is we had a HORRIBLE time!! I am soooo disapointed with this hotel! The ONLY thing good was that the two maids we came into contact with were SUPER NICE!! One even offered to help my grandma walk downstairs so that she could go have breakfast, but she couldn't do it so I had to go get it and bring it back! They need to switch the front desk people with the maids! I will NEVER step foot in there again!! Thanks for ruining our vacation!

Room Tip: If you want a good room....Go somewhere else!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Lacie B

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the CottonTree Inn. I appreciate your taking the time to submit this and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced. We are disappointed that we failed to give you the consideration we strive for with all our guests. We have investigated your comments and have taken steps to ensure that it doesn’t happen again. Our staff has been made aware of your comments and we are taking corrective actions.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I would never stay at the Cottontree Inn in Pocatello ID again! Despite advertising wifi in every room we could not connect. After numerous calls to ask for help... passwords or other ideas to access a connections, the desk person said she would "reset" the router. This did nothing and when we called again she said we could just come to the lobby and connect and then return to our room and it would "Probably" stay connected! - This did work but was totally unacceptable.

THEN, in the morning there was only lukewarm water!!!! Front desk said they would send a someone to our room to try to fix the problem. NOT what I wanted at 7 am...some strange guy in our room doing who knows what? I asked them to find a room that did have hot water and to bring me a key. In fairness they did this and I got a hot shower. The hotel is clean and basically well maintained but NOT worth the money.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank bryb

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the CottonTree Inn. I appreciate you taking the time to submit this and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced. Please know that your comments have been reviewed in detail with the department heads and steps have been taken to ensure these issues are solved. We are disappointed that we failed to give you the consideration we strive for with all our guests – the type of service we pride ourselves in. We do hope that you will give us another chance to give you a comfortable and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

This is a very clean, nice hotel. We had a king bed and it had a pillow too mattress. Quiet , comfortable room, spacious bathroom and pet friendly! Great complimentary breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a pillow top mattress
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary review. I am passing on your comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration t our staff to continue their efforts. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the CottonTree Inn the next time you visit Pocatello.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

We drive 16 hours in one day to stay here. Love to stay here. They are great here, clean, friendly.....dog friendly!

• Stayed: June 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review. I am passing on your comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts. The staff at the CottonTree Inn prides themselves to make your stay the most enjoyable possible while you are here. We appreciate your patronage and are looking forward to your next visit when passing through Pocatello.