My husband and I stayed here in September, 2007 on our way from Boise, Idaho, to Yellowstone National Park. We found it to be one of the nicer Best Westerns we have stayed at.
The decor of the hotel is lovely with granite vanities in the rooms. I asked if they had recently remodeled, and was told that they had done so this past winter. The room was clean and comfortable. The only negative I found was that the sink vanity was rather small, whereas the large large granite countertop in the room seemed to be kind of wasted space.
Some motels have an inadequate area in which the continental breakfast is served. This is not a problem at this location. Off the lobby is the breakfast room, and it has about 20 tables with plenty of room in between. Besides all the other items usually on the menu for contiental breakfasts, some hot dishes were also served. These included an egg dish, and another which I think was grits. In the evening, don't miss out on the fresh baked cookies served at the front desk.
Staff was friendly, and the room was clean. There is easy access to the freeway, gas stations, and several restaurants in the area. We ate at the Perkins Family restaurant close by, and were very satsified with the food and helpful attitude of the staff there. Because the weather was hot, we drove to the restaurant, but in cooler weather, we would have walked.
If you feel like shopping, try the Fred Meyer store about 1 mile away. We do not have this store in our area, and we were very impressed with the extensive line of products. I had forgotten to pack an herbal supplement and was able to find it here.
We look forward to returning to the Best Western CottonTree Inn in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're here with a job to do or visiting the nearby Idaho State University, or you're looking forward to an adventure at West Yellowstone National Park, you'll be close to it all at Best Western Pocatello Inn. Our amazing breakfast buffet includes biscuits and sausage gravy, fresh waffles, and more, and the coffee is always fresh and hot. We have a cocktail lounge, as well as a 24-hour heated indoor pool and hot tub. Business travelers can take advantage of our conference services and meeting facilities accommodating up to 35. Our hotel is 100% smoke-free for your comfort, and our rooms were designed to make you feel right at home. You’ll enjoy in-room Wi-Fi, a large work area, a spacious bathroom, and plenty of great amenities. Our spacious suites feature a microwave and refrigerator, and adjoining rooms are available. Come join us at Best Western Pocatello Inn for a memorable stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Pocatello Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Pocatello
- Best Western Pocatello
- Best Western Cottontree Hotel
- Pocatello Best Western