Thunderbird Motel
$114
Super 8 Pocatello(Pocatello)(Great Value!)
$65
$67
ClarionHotels
$93
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Excellent value. Very clean. Met all my needs for a quiet night's sleep on the road. Easy access to and from I-15. Plenty of food spots (national and local) within 5 minutes just up the street. I'll stop there again when I'm on my way south. Staff was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank takitus
Reviewed August 27, 2012

i love this place and now my grandchildren do too : ) the pool is always clean and enjoyable..rooms are always nice never had complaints and the ppl are friendly and always great to serve me and my family : )

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Wow. Great price for a clean, quiet motel. Just what we needed for a quick one-night stay in Pocatello on the way to Yellowstone. Clean quiet room, good shower, small but clean pool open until 11 PM, comfy beds. I will definitely stay at the Thunderbird again if going through Pocatello.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Glacier76
Reviewed June 3, 2012

But this is a very nice place. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful. The room was nice and clean. I would most definately stay here again if I was in the area. Do not let the price fool you.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2012

This was not a fancy hotel. This is an inexpensive hotel, close to downtown and ISU and was built a long time ago. It is older and it shows but it's clean, it's centrally located and the people in the office are nice welcoming. I have had much cooler receptions when I was staying in a nice hotel and the people seemed to be just doing their jobs. The staff here seemed to be there because it was important to them.

I rate based on what I expect based on price and any other information I can garner. The parking lot had some pot holes and the walls were a little thin but we had considerate neighbors and enjoyed our stay very much. It was clean and welcoming. We didn't check out the breakfast since going out to eat is one of our "treats" when we are out of town so I can address that.

We will be staying at the Thunderbird every time we are in Pocatello, and this is one of our "get away for a couple of nights" places so it will be frequented regularly.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple