“LOVE IT”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Been a regular customer at Mama Inez for YEARS! No complaints - just compliments! Love the food! The portions are HUGE! The staff is exemplary! What else can I say? LOVE IT - LOVE IT - LOVE IT!

3  Thank tina0604

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Love the food. I always stop on my wat through Pocatello. The sevice is great and beer is cold. The chili colorado is execellent and the crab and shrimp is also a great choice.

3  Thank Terry b
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I love the food and the margaritas! The sauces are incredible and unique. The wait staff are very friendly and accommodating. Every time I go there, I can get something different with all of the different choices on the menu. My husband loves the Chili Colorado and my favorite is the Crab and Shrimp. With all of the combination plates, I can have a different experience every time I visit. I would HIGHLY recommend this restaurant to ANYONE...ANYTIME!

3  Thank Carol M
Reviewed October 10, 2012

nasty and dirty...rude staff

asked for a salad looked like the just pured a bag of shreaded lettuce on my plate and a glob of cheese. Cheese Crisp and salsa is the only good thing they have on the menu. But how can you just fill up on chips? If you wanna go out to eat don't go here. There's a reason why you don't see this place in any other states.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

we've been going to Mama Inez for years & have consistently received excellent food & service. We love the bar & love the happy hour. Here is a tip - you can ask for them to make anything spicier, if that is your desire. They even have hotter salsa upon request. Love it - love it - love it!

3  Thank Toots D