“I wanted to love it more.”

Buddy's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 158 Restaurants in Pocatello
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Meridian, Idaho
“I wanted to love it more.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Came through on the day before Thanksgiving and with the long car ride the kids were wiped. Not sure if it was Buddy at the front counter but he was great! Girls serving just seemed overly busy which they were but you could feel it. We felt a little rushed. Salads are good if you like a ton of dressing which I do but my wife doesn't so she didn't care for the signature salad. We got some pizza and one of the sausage subs. The pizza was just so so. Almost had a homemade taste to it which when your out to eat you want the opposite. You want something you can't get at home. I did like my sausage sub with dipping sauce. Very tasty indeed and I wish I had just gotten that since the pizza is on the pricey side. Can't comment on desserts since we had to get the kids out of there but it did look good from what we could see.

• Visited November 2012

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Don't go!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Our waitress could have cared less that she had 7 hungry customers. The bartender saved the day and took over our table - better than average service. However, the food was anything but authentic Italian food. Nary an Italian spice or flavor was found in anyone's dish. Sorry Buddy but the only reason I gave you 2 points is because of the bartender. Her level of service and hustle makes her a start!

Visited November 2012
Chubbuck, Idaho, United States
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

One of a kind buddy's salad/dressing topped off with grilled chicken breast. Great food and friendly staff

Visited October 2012
1 Thank 50Chet50
Portland, Oregon
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Every time I visit Pocatello, I make sure that i visit Buddy's. It has been around for over 50 years, and brings back many happy memories of when I lived there.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Carol M
Pocatello, Idaho, USA
“awesome salad dressing”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We always get a full size Buddy's salad and share it. It's huge and the salad dressing is like no other dressing I've ever had. Two or three people can share this salad.

Visited May 2012