“Smart bar”

Co Ho - the Smart Bar
Ranked #5 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Pocatello
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This is probably the only closet nice place for hang out with friends. Service are awesome. I love their weekly live music too. Owner is a very humble nice person.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

It was my first time at Co Ho Coffee, but it felt like home. Comfortable and cozy in a funky, art-deco kinda way. Our barista was a winsome young lass who served our espressos with a glimmering smile and a shimmering nose ring. My Americano was smooth and full-bodied. And, as is my habit, I headed to the bathroom shortly after finishing it.

The unisex water closet was comfortably clad with artwork. Strategically placed at eye level above the commode was a canvas. Was the caricature on the left of George W. Bush with his unique pronunciation of "nuclear" on the bottom right? Glancing to my right was a frosted window painted with pastels.