“Food OK, Slow Service”

Applebee's
Ranked #11 of 164 Restaurants in Pocatello
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Went on a Sunday night after the Pocatello Pump. The restaurant was moderately busy but the service was very slow. We ordered three regular dinners and one of their pick three dinner combos. We asked for the Spinach Dip to be brought out first and the waitress said she would try.
She finally brought it with the regular entrees (it is smaller than the actual appetizer) and later said she tried to bring it first but the computer wouldn't allow it. The food was over salted and took twice the time we expected.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I love that they open the door for you when you arrive and always seem to get me seated quickly. Maybe I'm just lucky every time. The menu has a huge selection and there are low calorie choices when I'm trying to be good and flavorful, rich, delicious fattening comfort foods for when I'm not. The dessert shooters are just right after a big meal or again, when I'm trying to eat sensibly. What a great idea!
I never have understood the idea of TV screens with action you can hear going on around you and I think they have those. I "think" because I learned to tune them out and ignore them eons ago. But if it adds to the ambiance for others, then I'm good with it.
I like this Applebee's because it's not too loud but not morgue quiet, friendly, the food is good and quick and the staff are trained well.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We went on a Wednesday night after a long day of traveling. It was Karaoke night, that was a fun end to a long day.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Liked the food, but the waitress took 20 minutes to get our first drink to a table of 4. The bartender needed to have back up. Once I got my drink, it was in a bucket and I ordered a pint. All else was good.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The service at Applebee's is great. The food is getting better. They just revamped their menu and they are really trying to get healthier options. There is plenty of parking and you normally do not have to wait to get in.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!