“Bad resturant”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Bad resturant”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

It was not good at all , it 's not arabic food just by the name. Cold food without flavour humus was salty

• Visited July 2013

Winnsboro, TX
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Don't let the exterior of this Restaurant fool you, inside is Pocatello's diamond in the rough. I was in the mood for something different and exciting. The facade of this location made me a bit nervous but as soon as you walk through the door you begin to enjoy being taken away to a far off land.

This evening we started with a plate of Hummus, beautifully presented with plenty of Pita bread on the side. Delicious!! We followed this up with Red Lentil Soup... fantastic. Taken slowly to appreciate all the flavors as they swirl around your mouth. Finally, we adventurously sampled the Lamb - AMAZING!! Spicy, flavorful, tender meaty chunks served with Basmati rice and an excellent greek salad.

Pocatello may not know it but within its boundaries lies a diamond in the rough.

• Visited July 2013
ulster county, ny
“Great food; friendly service.”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The day I was in Pocatello, I was not in the mood for sitting in a restaurant for dinner. Based on the reviews I read here, I located Marhaba and asked for take-out. The owner suggested I try the lamb dish which did not appear on the menu. He said it would be the best lamb I had ever eaten. I described to him the best lamb I had ever eaten (roast lamb purchased on the side of the road in Peru!) and told him it was going to be really hard to beat that. Well, I'd have to say that the lamb at Marhaba came very close! It was cooked to perfection and the seasonings were wonderful. I wish I lived nearby so I could eat there regularly!

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sucks”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Its not "middle eastern" food. I dont know what food it is but for sure middle eastern food doesnt taste like this.. Same rice served with every dish.. Just different meat..

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jhon121
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Marhaba is a great place to eat. The restaurant was comfortable and relaxed. The perfect place to eat a delicious meal of basmati rice, chicken & vegetables with some hummus on the side. Yum!

• Visited June 2013