“So nice to find an Indian Restaurant in Pocatello!”

Taste of India and Nepal
Ranked #26 of 164 Restaurants in Pocatello
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was delighted to find an Indian restaurant in Pocatello. I got the appetizer samosa & channa dish. It was very spicy and delicious. I actually liked this better than my meal. For the main dish I ordered the Chicken Vindaloo. The chicken was ok but didn't seem fresh. I asked for it spicy and it was just "so so". The potatoes were definitely not fresh, potatoes develop a certain "off" taste after be cooked, refrigerated, then reheated. This was certainly the case here. Normally I would give this experience 3 stars, but I'm giving it 4 stars because I was so happy to get a curry dinner in Idaho.

1  Thank charlie230

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Love this restaurant especially their lunch buffet (M-F) where you can get a little bit of everything. Mt favorites are the tandoori chicken and butter chicken. Service is great even when they are busy.

1  Thank Rebecca E
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Being a small town and only Indian/Nepalese taste, its a good one to have some spicy food. Its not a great one, neither bad. But, service is definitely good.

1  Thank Mirazun M
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I love Indian food. The place is very small and it is clean. The food is very authentic Indian food. I found that the service is good and that they do a great job trying to meet the needs of their customers. Yet, it is very pricy and so would I say that we will always visit probably not because it is very expensive.

1  Thank david m
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The place is small, but very clean and orderly. The staff is friendly and a bit quiet, but they try very hard to keep up when busy, which it frequently is. I am there several times a month. The lunch buffet is consistently good, with a fair variety. My favorite items are on the dinner menu, though, my top picks are the SHRIMP TIKKA MASALA, cooked medium hot, and the VEGETABLE KORMA. Just lovely flavors and good sized portions. The cost is reasonable, and you leave feeling full. Can be hard to park, unless you use the general Old Town parking lot east of the building (in back). Well worth the effort, however.